where do people live

d19841

Just bored at work eating my lunch and surfing the site (nothing new). I know we have the map markers but instead of surfing through it was just trying to get a general consensus on where everyone is located? I know reading comments and posts it seems most people are in the UK (Never been would love to go..darn you empty bank account and covid) anyways I'll start I'm in the dfw metroplex of Texas feel free to add on if you wish

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Kupar said:

Pfalz?

NRW. Im somewhat surprised tho that sb from England knows what that is and that it has weird dialects, too. If I was asked to identify the regions of England on a map (Cumbria, Yorkshire, Norfolk, etc), I would fail miserably.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, TMN_Femboi said:

NRW. Im somewhat surprised tho that sb from England knows what that is and that it has weird dialects, too. If I was asked to identify the regions of England on a map (Cumbria, Yorkshire, Norfolk, etc), I would fail miserably.

My wife lived in Ludwigshafen for a year 😉. We'll be in Neustadt-an-der-Weinstrasse this summer, all being well 🙂. Love Germany ❤️ 🇩🇪

• 2 weeks later...

My favourite place to live is in my imagination.

It is a place where I am rich, drive a fast car and live in a big house, and where Sophie and various other select ladies frequently call round to enjoy christening my carpets.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

The best part about this thread was going back and seeing how many times topics were merged and seeing goose remind people of the rules every few posts 🤣 

I live in Crabby land 🦀🖤🤍❤️💛 eastern US.