where do people live

d19841

Hi and a huge welcome to the community.   I'm going to 'fess up, I've just had to Google it.  There are large parts of Canada I'd never heard of until fellow members named them as their homes.

For interest there are a couple of threads which may help you see where any near neighbours are from.

Firstly there's the SITE MEMBERS MAP which automatically shows the locations entered into members' profile pages.  It doesn't reflect those that are active or long since inactive, and it reflects the way it's entered into the profile - either a generic 'Canada' or something more specific for example.

There is a thread of posts here >  https://peefans.com/topic/17521-where-do-people-live/page/2/?tab=comments#comment-273322

And if you're interested in those south of the border then I guess this could also apply > https://peefans.com/topic/10809-anyone-else-live-in-the-united-states/page/5/?tab=comments#comment-273598

1 hour ago, PunchJeans35 said:

Better question: has anyone here even heard of manitoba? 

I have heard of it 🙂 ... and my immediate thought was: are you really, really hot right now? I mean in a physical temperature sense, because we have been hearing of extreme summer heat. But then I thought: wait - Canada is huge, and just because it's unbearable in BC doesn't mean it's like that all over. But in any event, I hope you are OK and coping with whatever's been coming your way!

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Kupar said:

I have heard of it 🙂 ... and my immediate thought was: are you really, really hot right now? I mean in a physical temperature sense, because we have been hearing of extreme summer heat. But then I thought: wait - Canada is huge, and just because it's unbearable in BC doesn't mean it's like that all over. But in any event, I hope you are OK and coping with whatever's been coming your way!

Supposed to reach 37 on Saturday. It got to 40 at the beginning of June. It was -40 in Feb! Damn you, winnipeg! 

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, PunchJeans35 said:

Supposed to reach 37 on Saturday. It got to 40 at the beginning of June. It was -40 in Feb! Damn you, winnipeg! 

I will never, ever, moan about the weather here again 🙂 Good luck dealing with that.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone! I’ve been on this site for a few months now, and I definitely love what I’ve seen so far! Personally, I’m always looking to meeting new people. Are there any ladies that live in Miami and also have a pee fetish? I’d love to experience commonality with those in my immediate community as well as communicate with those in other parts of the world! 

13 hours ago, Sweets said:

I’m about 10 mins away from the Atlantic Ocean and Chesapeake bay.  

Don’t rub it in!!! 😀. I wish I lived close to the ocean.  Sand and sun and waves always make me want to pee.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • 4 weeks later...