Star Wars

30 minutes ago, felicia1234 said:

So here’s a fun question.

which Star Wars character or characters would you like to see in some kind of pee scenario?

I'd like see Padmé relieve herself in front of Anakin and Obi-wan. Or, maybe after Palpatine was arrested by Mace in Episode 3 and delivered a just sentence, Senator Amidala publicly execute him, sitting on and smothering him to death, after she used the bathroom on him, giggling all the while. I know she wouldn't as she hated violence, opposed Clone Army, yada yada., but it'd be so hot.

• Agree 2

That's a very good point there... Even as a kid I had a problem with why aliens on Star Trek, Star Wars, Dr. Who or whatever were almost always bipeds so similar to earth mammals - yet supposed to evolve entirely independently in galaxies far, far away.

So why do Luke, Han, Leia have such earth person like mannerisms - why do they smile when happy? Why do they do everything in a humanlike way, why do they wear what we think of as masculine and feminine clothes?  And taking that line onwards they'd inherited the whole same culture towards nudity, sex and peeing as the movie writers and directors. Strange that.

The 'usual' 20th/21st century western world reaction to needing to pee is to try and hide signs of desperation (because that society conditions that it's not polite) then to hide ourselves away whilst actually peeing (so we don't offend others with our necessary but unappealing need).  How strange that Leia would have exactly those constraints imposed on her - rather than an attitude similar to that of other human time periods and cultures.

I'd like to think that Leia when the need arose would just pull her figure hugging white dress up to her waist, place feet apart slightly and just let fly where she stood. Perhaps into a drinking vessel of some sort to enjoy later, unless of course Yoda were close enough to enjoy at first hand.  (Luke, why's that R2 unit so rusty?)

• Like 4
5 hours ago, Justanormalguy said:

I’ve actually had dreams of this before lol I’ve had dreams that Leia is not bothered by peeing whatsoever and she just casually pees in the halls of the millennium falcon or finding a corner in the Yavin or Hoth bases to squat in. I can just imagine Han finding out and being shocked at first but then as the love sets in his walls break. I’ve loved Star Wars all my life and the leia buns have been a favorite of mine forever. I’ve had this type of dream a couple times and even thought about writing a fiction of it but never got around to it.

4 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

That's a very good point there... Even as a kid I had a problem with why aliens on Star Trek, Star Wars, Dr. Who or whatever were almost always bipeds so similar to earth mammals - yet supposed to evolve entirely independently in galaxies far, far away.

So why do Luke, Han, Leia have such earth person like mannerisms - why do they smile when happy? Why do they do everything in a humanlike way, why do they wear what we think of as masculine and feminine clothes?  And taking that line onwards they'd inherited the whole same culture towards nudity, sex and peeing as the movie writers and directors. Strange that.

The 'usual' 20th/21st century western world reaction to needing to pee is to try and hide signs of desperation (because that society conditions that it's not polite) then to hide ourselves away whilst actually peeing (so we don't offend others with our necessary but unappealing need).  How strange that Leia would have exactly those constraints imposed on her - rather than an attitude similar to that of other human time periods and cultures.

I'd like to think that Leia when the need arose would just pull her figure hugging white dress up to her waist, place feet apart slightly and just let fly where she stood. Perhaps into a drinking vessel of some sort to enjoy later, unless of course Yoda were close enough to enjoy at first hand.  (Luke, why's that R2 unit so rusty?)

I don't normally do fanfics, but you guys are good.

15 minutes ago, WetDreamer said:

I could never understand as a youngster that there seemed to be no toilets on the Enterprise. Where did the crew boldly go to pee?

Was their mission not “to boldly go where no man has gone before”

In which case perhaps they used the ladies bathroom ? 🤣

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...