Mood for naughty pee

4 hours ago, foxypiss said:

I like to naughty pee as much as I can but my mood has a big effect on it. Anyone else?

I think 100% you'd find every single person has to be in the right mood to really enjoy a naughty pee. So yes, totally agree with you.

I'm drawing a bit of a line there in the 'really enjoy' - if I'm out and about in the countryside for example I've got no qualms whatsoever about peeing outdoors, but that's not always the same as being in a really naughty mood about peeing somewhere.

• Agree 4
9 hours ago, foxypiss said:

I like to naughty pee as much as I can but my mood has a big effect on it. Anyone else?

I'd second what @gldenwetgoose says and I agree with you. For me, sometimes the mood just comes on me; sometimes I can work myself into the mood where I think 'I'd really enjoy a naughty pee now'. But the physiological need to pee carries on in the background regardless of the mood, so sometimes peeing won't be naughty. I find that reading the forums and looking at the videos and photos here is quite likely to put me in the mood for thinking of naughty peeing ... and really enjoying it.

Edited by Kupar
typo
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

I definitely need to be in the right mood to enjoy naughty pissing. Lately I haven't been in the mood, I haven't been sleeping well and just generally worrying about to many things. 

Sorry to hear that @speedy3471

Sending good wishes from East Anglia.

• Thanks 1
Just now, Kupar said:

Sorry to hear that @speedy3471

Sending good wishes from East Anglia.

Thank you. If I can only just quit worrying about things. We also just had a blizzard not seen since the 70's, according to my parents lol. It raged for darn near 30 hours leaving about a foot and a half of snow on the level. Huge snow banks every where. Gonna be another day of moving snow

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Thank you. If I can only just quit worrying about things. We also just had a blizzard not seen since the 70's, according to my parents lol. It raged for darn near 30 hours leaving about a foot and a half of snow on the level. Huge snow banks every where. Gonna be another day of moving snow

We're missing an icon for 'sympathise' / 'sending best wishes'. That blizzard sounds extreme even where you are. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
3 minutes ago, Kupar said:

We're missing an icon for 'sympathise' / 'sending best wishes'. That blizzard sounds extreme even where you are. 

Ya it was crazy. Visibility was 50 to 100 feet at best, thankfully I didn't have to go any where. More snow is on the way today thru tomorrow 

Interesting that it's all us guys talking about being in the mood or not in the mood.  Yet when thinking in huge cliches and stereotypes we tend to think of ladies being affected on a monthly cyclic basis of rising and falling appetites and of course the stereotype of guys being constantly like a dog on heat. 

Less than a week ago the same topic was on my mind when I posted this > 

Definitely the mood varies.   Like @gldenwetgoose, I never think twice about peeing outside when the need arises - but sometimes I'll just pee without it being naughty or anything other than meeting the need to pee without putting myself through the discomfort of holding it until I get home.

Other days if I need to pee when I'm out, I'll look to be a bit naughty like peeing somewhere that someone might see me or peeing on or into something that might be considered naughty like going into a multi storey carpark stairwell or on tarmac where the puddle will be discovered.   Some days I deliberately wait until I'm desperate before going out and then go somewhere with the deliberate intention to pee somewhere a bit naughty.

Sometimes my mood means that I find that naughtier the better.  Other times I feel guilty about peeing somewhere naughty and will find a more discrete and less naughty option.

Even at home, sometimes the mood will make me feel like sitting on a towel and peeing in my chair whilst I am on calls for work or peeing on the washing before I put it in the machine.  Other days I am just not bothered and use the toilet.

• Agree 2
12 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

I definitely need to be in the right mood to enjoy naughty pissing. Lately I haven't been in the mood, I haven't been sleeping well and just generally worrying about to many things. 

Same. Im very stressed out so that has a big effect on naughty peeing

• Like 2
On 11/11/2020 at 1:51 AM, foxypiss said:

Same. Im very stressed out so that has a big effect on naughty peeing

Difficult times for a lot of people - although I don't mean to sound dismissive or suggest the issues you're facing are in any way not a big challenge for you.  Similarly I've got no interest in prying and of course the issues may well be personal to you.

All of that said, there are a lot of (well at least a few) genuine people here willing to listen.  Even if it's not anything that anyone can change, it may help just to talk it over?

• Agree 1

The mood effects whether I want to naughty pee 100%. For me when I'm stressed naughty peeing is sometimes a stress reliever. I don't know where people on here are referring to as naughty. Peeing outside is fun, I don't consider that naughty myself. When I'm stressed I like to naughty pee by going into public restrooms and intentionally peeing on the floor, and leaving behind a puddle, that changes my mood from stressed and depressed to happy, excited and horny.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, thisismywildside69 said:

I'm sure that initial excitement will die off some lol

I'm afraid you're right about this, but I do hope that your excitement will still continue for a good while. I really enjoy your postings, and I'm sure I am not the only one here to do so!

• Agree 3

I second @kalle2020 - It's an absolute delight to welcome in new members who are so open to sharing their fun with us, wether in written accounts, pictures or whatever - and long may that initial spark stay alive.

Even if things calm down a little, you still have us all here to share with and hopefully inspire more naughtiness.

• Like 2

This is the same for me. Sometimes i am just getting in the mood for it, i am in a state of arousal by having naughty thoughts up to forming plans in my head. It's like i am in 'da Zone' and at that time second thoughts and reevaluating capacities have been switched to minimum. I just want to go even if it doesn't end up the way i thought or have planned. And even if it doesn't happen at all, which is often, i am still kind of happy. Happy about those fantasies and the satisfying mood itself.

But then there are times when i am like 'what am i even thinking, what am i doing?' Completely not in the mood, maybe a bit ashamed and actively suppressing those thoughts and actions or whatever is connected to it.

Kind of like two extremes. But i guess it's natural as long as there is a middle and the amplitudes aren't too high or low.

I mean you can't be craving pizza ALL of the time even though its great. 😊

Edited by Remi
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Simpfan said:

Off-topic: My second ex moved to Orlando because he was sick of snow. They last saw measurable snow in 1977, so I've been kind of hoping that it would snow there again, as karma for him beating me and causing the residual pain I have daily.

Aww yeah that would be nice karma wouldn’t it..