Out for a run

6 hours ago, amack said:

Excellent! Get out there: run, pee, film!

I will ... though I tend not to take the means to film when I'm running! I'll need to make space somewhere for the phone. ("Is that a phone in your running tights, or are you just pleased to see me?!" ...)

Edited by Kupar
typo

Haha. I always have a phone with me, partly as I often run in quite remote areas, partly as I like taking photos of landscapes, but also in case I feel like stripping off and taking some pics or having a nice pee and filming it. 

1 minute ago, amack said:

Haha. I always have a phone with me, partly as I often run in quite remote areas, partly as I like taking photos of landscapes, but also in case I feel like stripping off and taking some pics or having a nice pee and filming it. 

Yes - good plan. And a phone's not too big to carry is it. Glad to hear you're a fan of outdoor nudity - I love a naked walk. And in the summer I got into a routine of running two miles out into the fen, stripping off, run a bit more, do some callisthenic exercise (press-ups, lunges, squats - that sort of thing), have a pee, start running back and stop to put clothes back on as I got near to the village. Wonderful sense of freedom and closeness to nature!

1 minute ago, Kupar said:

Yes - good plan. And a phone's not too big to carry is it. Glad to hear you're a fan of outdoor nudity - I love a naked walk. And in the summer I got into a routine of running two miles out into the fen, stripping off, run a bit more, do some callisthenic exercise (press-ups, lunges, squats - that sort of thing), have a pee, start running back and stop to put clothes back on as I got near to the village. Wonderful sense of freedom and closeness to nature!

Sounds like fun. Ever get caught? 

1 minute ago, amack said:

Sounds like fun. Ever get caught? 

No, I don't think so - though there were guys constructing a new gravel pit and the associated conveyors on that part of the fen over the summer - they could have seen me if they'd wanted to - I don't think they did, and to be honest, I don't really mind that much. It's not a crime to be naked in public if you're minding your own business, and peeing is just a natural function isn't it? If you're miles from home in the middle of nowhere, what's the issue?!