Hot Changing Room Pee

1 hour ago, Desperatehoe said:

Hey guys I’m new.. this is my hottest public peeing experience 

I had always fantasized about pissing in the changing room at Target. One day, when I had the day off from work, I smoked some weed and got a venti Starbucks iced tea. I was in Ross (next door to Target) when I realized I had to go, and was instantly turned on. I made my way over to Target, completely overcome with excitement. I eagerly picked out a couple clothing items and locked myself in the last open fitting room. Hearing people all around me made it even hotter and I was so desperate. My plan was to leak on some of the clothing items and not make too much of a mess so I wouldn’t get caught. I quickly undressed my lower half and stood over a pair of sweatpants and stared in the mirror while I let out a shy trickle. I was leaking on the sweatpants when I saw that someone before me had left a hat behind. I grabbed it, lifted my foot onto the stool, and dripped more desperate streams into the center of the cap. I knew I couldn’t leak much more without risking being caught but I was so fucking horny. Naked from the waist down, I sat down on the small red stool, spread my legs, and looked in the mirror. I let out one more nice stream, and while I sat in a puddle of my own warm piss I started to rub my clit. It was so swollen from the foreplay that it only took about 30 seconds for me to cum, so hard that I almost let out an audible moan. The orgasm was so strong and satisfying, exactly how I had always imagined. I pissed a little more and covered it up with the stool and then put the items on an overflow shelf. It was so naughty and exhilarating I was riding the high for weeks.

So sexy.  What an introduction.   Welcome!

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...