Indian lady pee

5 hours ago, vpw said:

I sent you all messages to your inbox, revert back if you are interested in sharing Indian pee anecdotes.

@vpw -  There is a thread here with three pages all around Indian Ladies.  What do you hope to get by sending out messages to multiple people?  It is not an efficient way to use the site and sounds to me like you may be breaking Rule #3 of the site - in begging for content.

The fact is, if you look at the member map there are maybe 150 registered users in the continent of India (very roughly) and over the UK and mainland Europe over 10 times more registered members. Those numbers cover the entire site's history so there may be many no longer present too.

It seems that three pages of content here is quite an achievement - the only way it will improve if more members join with real experiences of the Indian Sub-Continent. Please focus on that and not upsetting existing members with unwanted messages.

4 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

@vpw -  There is a thread here with three pages all around Indian Ladies.  What do you hope to get by sending out messages to multiple people?  It is not an efficient way to use the site and sounds to me like you may be breaking Rule #3 of the site - in begging for content.

The fact is, if you look at the member map there are maybe 150 registered users in the continent of India (very roughly) and over the UK and mainland Europe over 10 times more registered members. Those numbers cover the entire site's history so there may be many no longer present too.

It seems that three pages of content here is quite an achievement - the only way it will improve if more members join with real experiences of the Indian Sub-Continent. Please focus on that and not upsetting existing members with unwanted messages.

I just asked them for their individual experiences that can then be collated and posted here. As it is there has not been much activity relating to pee in India so I thought this would get this topic going but if that means I have broken rules, I apologize and feel free to delete my post.

10 minutes ago, vpw said:

I just asked them for their individual experiences that can then be collated and posted here. As it is there has not been much activity relating to pee in India so I thought this would get this topic going but if that means I have broken rules, I apologize and feel free to delete my post.

Well, it's not so much the post - it's more a case of how they each feel about receiving the message - if nobody has a problem then fine, but if you've sent it far and wide and any one person raises a report about being spammed for example then we have to investigate.  Anyway, let's be positive and hope you get good responses to add to this thread.

1 minute ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Well, it's not so much the post - it's more a case of how they each feel about receiving the message - if nobody has a problem then fine, but if you've sent it far and wide and any one person raises a report about being spammed for example then we have to investigate.

By all means please do so.

• 1 year later...
On 4/1/2022 at 1:59 PM, goldenwater said:

This happened long ago at my teenage. I went to relatives house located at a village during vacation. There was a rice storage house at the side of an agricultural field. The walls were made of bamboo so there was small holes across the walls and one can easily look outside. I was there and it started raining.  I saw one woman and two girls approaching the shed attached to the storage house to protect themselves from rain. They were unaware that I was inside the storage room as it was dark inside. The woman who was like 25  told other two girls to give her cover as she will pee. She sat there facing the storage wall and other two girls were standing behind her to give cover. She lifted her saree from the front and spread her legs. I saw a thin stream of pee started coming out of her pussy with hissing sound and continued for a good half a minute. It made her pussy hairs wet. After she finished she stood up. After that one of the girl who was like 18 came near the wall and pulled her panty down to knees and sat down. She lifted her skirt from the front while keeping her ass covered and started peeing. She finished then pulled her panty up. Meanwhile the rain also slowed down so they continued with their journey. Too bad that the other girl did not pee. All this happened hardly six feet away from me.

I would have introduced myself & Said hi.     Maybe they would be turned on.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...