Indian lady pee

On 4/9/2020 at 10:02 AM, cornerstone said:

Thanks for sharing! When you guys stood on the right side of the bus, did you manage to catch a glimpse of the girls peeing? I would have taken a few peeks myself!

I have never been to India but I've heard from my Indian friends that proper toilets aren't available in rural areas of India, people would just go behind a bush or something. Would love to hear more stories and encounters from that part of the world.

Your story reminds me of an experience I had in Southeast Asia. I was visiting and was part of a tourist group, during our road trip on the tour bus the bus unfortunately broke down and our trip was delayed somewhere between an hour or two. We were traveling from one city to another, and between those two cities there were only small towns and local stops, in which none of them had real toilet facilities. After the bus was fixed, about 30 minutes back onto the main road, many of us began to complain to our tour guide that we need to use the bathroom. He told us that since we were delayed, we won't arrive to our destination for another hour or two where there would be a bathroom, he then made a suggestion that we can make a quick stop and just let everyone go now, which almost everyone agreed. The bus driver made a quick stop and I noticed that there weren't too many trees or bushes at where we stopped, I looked at some of the women's' face and they seemed quite worried but they didn't really have a choice. We got off and many men just turned away from the crowd and did their thing, that's what I did too. Most women had trouble finding a proper tree or bush that could cover their business, some women tried to walk really far away but was called back by our tour guide because he had to keep everyone in his sight for safety reasons. Eventually some woman had an umbrella and used it as a blocker from onlookers, though the umbrella was quite small and they only had one so not every woman got to use them. I did not want to seem like a pervert or get caught so I didn't get a good long look around but I was able to get a glimpse of some woman's butt when she was finished wiping and I was walking back to the tour bus, she stood up and we made eye contact. Her face immediately turned red and looked away, I hurried back onto the bus and pretended to not see anything but inside we both knew I saw it. 😏

I'm a proud pervert and piss shouldnt be wiped.  It's too precious for that.

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/9/2020 at 3:17 PM, Indianpee said:

I share my experience in India during my college NSS camp.We have arranged NSS camp during our 2nd year. We had arranged one of our college buses for 10 boys and 17 girls. It was our first day of our camp where the camp location was slightly far away from our college. We were waiting for our staffs to arrive so that we could start our journey. The male staff had arrived and we were waiting for the female coordinator for more than 30 Mins. We tried to call her but not able to communicate. After some time she called our male coordinator and informed that she was sick and will join from next day So we started our Journey around 8 AM in the morning and reached the camp place around 10 AM. It was a very rural place. we arranged all the things we brought to the camp site and made small tents. Then we both boys and girls started to walk through the streets of the village and informed the people about our camp and medical camp which we planned on the last day of our camp. Then we gathered near our tents and all of our boys informed the coordinator and girls that we go and search for any shops nearby to bring snacks since the lunch is not yet arrived. We collected cash from our friends and coordinator to buy snacks and we went and search for the shops. On the way to shop we feel the urge to pee so we peed near some open area and bought snacks. The village was looked like it didn’t have proper toilet facilities and we enquired it to that shop keeper and he told that they will defecate in open during early morning. Then we back to the camp and distributed the snacks to all and played some games. Finally our lunch arrived around 1 PM and we finished our lunch and discussed about our plans for evening and took some rest. Suddenly some girls came to us and told that they wanted to use the toilet. She told that they had not urinated form the morning. We informed it to our coordinator and he told us to enquire about the near by toilets in any house we replied him that there is no proper toilet facility here that the shop keeper told us previously. So he discussed it with our bus driver and he replied that he take us to the nearby field or ground with some privacy. We two boys and our coordinator along with all girls got in to the bus and the driver is started to drive and looking for some place. Finally we found a ground near the wall. He parked the bus in such a way that two passanger doors are facing the wall. We boys stand on the right side of the bus to guard them and initially the girls were very hesitated to urinate but after some time they decided to pee by sitting on the foot board of the bus. They started to pee one by one using the two foot steps. They told us they finished their peeing and we started to get in to the bus. I noticed that the foot boards were splattered with urine puddles. We reached our camp site and then after some time we started our cleaning works in nearby places and finally planned our next day works and started to depart from the site. when we reached near the bus it’s foot boards were smelled like dirty urinals and when girls felt that smell they giggled with each other and started to move.

Wow very Nice to feel the aroma 

On 4/9/2020 at 9:42 PM, Indianpee said:

Unfortunately we had noticed the hissing sound only but on the upcoming days we had many open pee sightings 

I have also experienced a same kind of sightings like your bus trip experience but in my case I had seen the entire view. While travelling from Chennai after 2 hours of travel our bus had hit the back side of the car in front of our bus fortunately no one had injuries but the people from that car complained that incident to police and we waited for more than one hour for the police to arrive. Once they arrived they instruct all the passengers to get down and told the bus driver to take the bus to the police station and then instruct them to arrange the alternative bus for us. The driver called the travels people to arrange another bus and promised us that it will arrive within 45 mins and we agreed that but we waited for another 2 hours that makes us desperate to pee. Gents do it somewhere near that place by just turning around but many ladies are there in our bus are looking very desperate since there was no rest stop before that. They tried to hold but most of them can’t able to do it. Some ladies wearing saree were just lift their saree little bit and separate their legs little and started to urinate casually and I am able to hear only the hissing sound and pee puddle under their legs. But the interesting part came next to that. Two of the girls wearing Salwar type dress are also in very desperation. There was no place with privacy for them. Then they finally decided to urinate in the open. They move little bit away from us and started to remove their bottom and panties then squat on the road side and peed for more than 2 minutes with clear view of their back side and their pee streams were clearly visible due to the vehicles coming on the road. Finally they finished their business and came back near the crowd. 

😍😍😍😍

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/3/2020 at 9:44 PM, vickys said:

I was standing under a tree on some road waiting for my friend. That place is pretty isolated and it is a muddy road. Only people who walk use that road. The structure of that road is such that there are no houses on both the sides of the road. Some bushes have grown on the road sides. Only once in 15 minutes or once in 20 minutes, one human will pass through that road. On that day at 14:30 hours, one woman who is in her mid twenties was walking on the road carrying her small baby in her hand. She walked past me only. She went some 50 meters away from me. After going 50 meters away from me, she stopped in some shade place under another tree. She went to the side off the road extremely. Over there, she was adjusting her saree standing. So I was curious to look at her what she is doing. She was adjusting her saree by keeping her one hand on her thighs and knees and with other hand she was holding her baby. After adjusting her saree for sometime, she went few steps forward and again started adjusting her saree. Now I got a doubt that she was urinating in that place by standing. So I kept staring at her through my sun-glasses. Now after she finished adjusting her saree she started moving away from that place. After she went, I went near that place. After going to that place, my doubt has become true. She urinated in that place standing. She urinated little bit in one place over there and walked some two steps forward and again urinated standing without lifting her saree and petticoat. Like that she urinated in three places. Probably she is new to this method of urinating by standing. So she made a messy. By looking at that place, one could easily say that her urine fell from her pussy on the ground through her petticoat. In other words, she wetted her petticoat while urinating. That’s why she is adjusting her saree so much.

Nice 

• Like 1
On 4/9/2020 at 9:42 PM, Indianpee said:

Unfortunately we had noticed the hissing sound only but on the upcoming days we had many open pee sightings 

I have also experienced a same kind of sightings like your bus trip experience but in my case I had seen the entire view. While travelling from Chennai after 2 hours of travel our bus had hit the back side of the car in front of our bus fortunately no one had injuries but the people from that car complained that incident to police and we waited for more than one hour for the police to arrive. Once they arrived they instruct all the passengers to get down and told the bus driver to take the bus to the police station and then instruct them to arrange the alternative bus for us. The driver called the travels people to arrange another bus and promised us that it will arrive within 45 mins and we agreed that but we waited for another 2 hours that makes us desperate to pee. Gents do it somewhere near that place by just turning around but many ladies are there in our bus are looking very desperate since there was no rest stop before that. They tried to hold but most of them can’t able to do it. Some ladies wearing saree were just lift their saree little bit and separate their legs little and started to urinate casually and I am able to hear only the hissing sound and pee puddle under their legs. But the interesting part came next to that. Two of the girls wearing Salwar type dress are also in very desperation. There was no place with privacy for them. Then they finally decided to urinate in the open. They move little bit away from us and started to remove their bottom and panties then squat on the road side and peed for more than 2 minutes with clear view of their back side and their pee streams were clearly visible due to the vehicles coming on the road. Finally they finished their business and came back near the crowd. 

What a lucky guy 😀

1 hour ago, Indian Pee Fan said:

Anyone get a chance to sightings during this lockdown?

I'm on the wrong continent to be likely to see Indian ladies peeing, but I did see a delivery driver in the UK whilst out on a lockdown cycle ride...

• Hot 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I've seen a couple of posts over the last week or two regarding the Indian sub-continent which referred to the 'good olden days' and suggested that sightings are less common.

I'm curious as to what you think may have changed?

Is it perhaps that men's attitudes and respect has changed so that women don't feel as safe as they once did?  Do women now think that men are more likely to sexually assault them, or at least show more unwanted attention if they expose themselves and pee in the open?

Have there been changes in the law resulting in the risk of penalties - or has perhaps religion led to increased pressure on women to remain clothed at all times?

Have women become more self conscious, perhaps having more access to social media or education? Have women been influenced into thinking that it is not desirable to pee outside?

1 hour ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I'm curious as to what you think may have changed?

I don't really know as I have no first had experience, but I'm guessing it is a case of the cities and towns trying to move towards improved standards - maybe redeveloping areas and lifting expectation of what is classed as civilised.  Also, the types of clothing worn may be changing from the traditional sari which was easy to use to hide beneath and be discrete to the more difficult things like jeans where the girl has to expose herself completely.   I have seen Indian ladies pee in the UK wearing saris and you can't see anything except the puddle on the floor.  I am sure that the rural areas with less facilities are not much changed.  Would be very interested to hear from people who have first hand experience.

• Like 1

Actually India has regressed into dark ages, it was always stuck on Victorian era morality but now its enforced beyond reproach. Peeing was left alone earlier and folks had a very mature attitude towards it, ladies relieved themselves freely whenever they got the urge with bit of discretion if it was there but now no more.

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, p1ssputz said:

Where has this happened? Is it on the street, or has it happened in other places like bus stations, train stations, or even inside buildings (like a shopping center, etc)?

Two places - one was in a park.  There were a group of male and female Indian ladies.  Two ladies left the group and walked to the car park.  They stood behind a car, legs slightly apart.  They remained there for about a minute then walked off leaving two puddles in the dirt.

The other one was by the side of a path.  There was a man and a woman.  The man was peeing into a bush.  The lady went a bit further of the path and squatted but kept her sari around herself.   I couldn't see anything but it was obvious that she was peeing by her position and the fact that the man was also peeing gave the indication.  When she stood up the sari just fell back into place.  I checked out the place afterwards and found a wet patch in the dirt.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Once I visited a temple which was on the bank of krishna river and I finished my bath and was dressing up behind a tree as everyone knows about facilities provided in india and just two to three trees away from me two women around late twenties came there along with two boys of around 8 to 10 years of age first they unzipped their kids pants and made them pee then they made the children stand aside and began to loosen the drawstrings of their salwar by putting the kameez in their mouth(typical desi style) as I am behind a tree I was not visible they were leisurely doing this and they slowly began to slide their salwar down along with panties revealing hairy bush around their pussies slowly they squatted first little drops began to fall then it went on becoming a river with full flow gushing out they were giggling among themselves and chatting and they are moving slightly sideways in order to catch the children so that they won't get missed while running after around 5 mins their pee streams stopped and they got up pulling their lowers as they were tying one of them suddenly squatted and began to vomit while the other held the vomiting one's ears she also made sure salwar was completely out of way as vomiting one was simultaneously peeing maybe the vomiting force made her pee also after that they again tied their salwars as this all happened while they were in middle of tying their salwars it was so excited for me that day for such a beautiful peeing scene

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
  • 1 month later...