Strip Search

This story is told from an airport security guard and it contains nude pissing, desperation and a little bit of embarrassment with some masturbation at the end. Enjoy!

As an airport security guard, I have conducted plenty of strip searches in my day and I have also caught plenty of people trying to sneak things past the security checks. Today, however had one of the hottest moments I have seen in my life. 

One lady had tripped off the metal detectors after we did the body scan. She had looked pretty suspicious and was annoyed that it was taking her longer to go through security. She was tall and slim brunette, light skinned with an athletic build. Her boobs looked nice in that push up bra and she had a cute looking butt that was well toned. She wore black leggings, a red blouse and leather jacket. We used the wand on her and the wand was tripped off as well. I instructed her to come with me to the back room because we needed to conduct a strip search. I noticed she was squirming a little bit as well. She needed to go to the bathroom. She made sure to let me know of that as well, but I told her I couldn’t wait on her using the restroom, the search had to be conducted immediately. We checked her identification and found out her name was Sabine. Now things were going to get interesting. 

We got to the back room and now she had her hands pressed between her legs, trying to will her urine to stay inside as I began telling her what to do. 

“Alright, Sabine I will need to conduct a full body strip search. Please take your clothes off.”

“Seriously?!? I have to go!”

“I cannot let you go without you doing this immediately. Take your clothes off, we’ll worry about the bathroom later.”

Sabine reluctantly agreed, and now she became way more nervous. She had to remove her hands from her crotch to take off her clothes which intensified her struggle. First came her jacket, which she placed on the table. Then she kicked her tennis shoes off and reached for her blouse. She unbuttoned her blouse and then took her leggings and pulled them all the way down to her ankles, stepping out of them. She stood there in her underwear thinking she was done. 

“And those, too. Everything off.”

“But I-...”

Just as she said that I noticed a little item that was wedged in her panties. Speaking of her panties, I could also notice a small wet spot from where it looked like a few drops of pee had escaped her, but I didn’t comment on it. What I noticed was that she was hiding a pocket knife in her bottoms which I was careful to remove. 

“What’s this?”

“Look, I needed that and I didn’t want to have to buy a new one, I can let you keep it you don’t have to do anything else just please let me go I’m gonna piss myself!!”

I could hear the desperation in her voice. 

“I’m sorry but I need to make sure you’re not hiding anything else. Please take the rest off.”

She was on the verge of tears but knew she had to comply. She removed her bra and let out her lovely looking boobs first, then bent all the way over and took down her panties. She stood there naked in front of me and for a brief moment I could see her pubic hair glistening with little golden drops. She stuffed her hand back into her crotch and used the other hand to cover her chest. She knew she wasn’t going to make it. 

As she did the turns and everything, she had to remove her hand from her crotch. I searched her boobs and everything, and she was really struggling to hold it in. When I was examining her from behind, I heard a small shriek and I looked in front of me to see a few droplets land on the floor. She had let out a seconds’s worth  of pee through her fingers and on to the floor, her legs still shaking. Now she was yelling and pleading at the same time. 

“COULD YOU PLEASE HURRY UP I CAN’T HOLD IT ANYMORE???”

“Ma’am, I’m going as fast as I can, and if you don’t watch your tone the police will get involved.”

I was just waiting for her to do it. I couldn’t believe she had made it this far. I told her I’d be leaving for a second and then I’d be back. I left her naked in that room for about 3 minutes before I was back, I had to grab some paperwork. But I may have taken my time just a little bit because I was waiting for her release. As I walked back into the room, she shouted, “It’s coming! Help!”

But of course I couldn’t. I stood there frozen, fixated on her bare vagina. She had now removed both the hands covering her privates and was letting loose all over the floor. It didn’t even start out in a trickle, she just blasted out a strong jet of piss all over the floor. She let out two moans, both of relief and shame as she stood there completely naked and exposed, unloading her full bladder onto the floor. She was fully embarrassed and couldn’t hide it. 

“I can’t stop, I can’t stop Oh God!”

She tried to control herself but there was no going back now. She was peeing full force onto the floor and had so much to let out because she had been holding for hours. 

Eventually, her stream slowed down until she was finished going, and she stood there in a massive puddle of urine. She had pee running all down her legs and feet, and she looked down at her naked body realizing the lake she had created directly beneath her. She looked behind and lifted up her left bum cheek to assess the damage from the back. It was everywhere. I never thought that I’d ever see someone relieve themselves right on the floor in front of me on the job but I was in shock. She had actually done it! Her stream, body, puddle, everything was beautiful. 

“I am so sorry...”

“It’s alright I’ll get someone to clean it up. Just sign this and you’ll be free to go.”

She finally was able to get dressed and go. I wished I could keep the knife as a souvenir to remember today but I had to throw it away as per protocols. 

Of course, I couldn’t stop thinking about this for the rest of the day and I kept getting turned on when thinking about it. As soon as my shift was over I knew I had to take care of it as soon as I got back to my car. I climbed into the back seat, dropped my pants and underwear to my knees, gripped my dick in my hand and masturbated furiously until I made myself cum on the floor behind the driver’s seat. Luckily I had some napkins on me to clean it up. Afterwards I got dressed again and drove home, exhausted from such an amazing day at work. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1