Peeing in the bath

1 hour ago, Bacardi said:

I'm a shower person and I pee in the shower regularly. Someone on here posted about peeing in a bath that was occupied at the moment, and I thought that was interesting lol. I would love to be in the bath while someone simply walks in, hovers over me and pees into it. Idk why, but it's so erotic to me. 

My wife pees on me over the bath while I'm in it, though it hasn't been spontaneous. Rather it's planned as part of a sexy session. Still fantastically erotic though 🙂

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
  • 3 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

Our bath is used exclusively as a urinal now. We shower instead of taking baths. 

Along similar lines, I don't pee in the toilet any more. Only the bath, shower or sink. It saves water.

"This is not what I signed up for" -- @Eliminature's rubber duck

• Haha 3
3 hours ago, Eliminature said:

Our bath is used exclusively as a urinal now. We shower instead of taking baths. 

Along similar lines, I don't pee in the toilet any more. Only the bath, shower or sink. It saves water. I do use the toilet for the other thing. 

At this rate, you should install a urinal

• Haha 1
On 12/8/2020 at 3:25 PM, Eliminature said:

Along similar lines, I don't pee in the toilet any more. Only the bath, shower or sink. It saves water. I do use the toilet for the other thing. 

Does your husband also use the bath as a urinal?

If you have to pee and do the other thing at the same time, does the pee then go into the toilet?

11 hours ago, Eliminature said:

He has before, but only at my instigation. He prefers to pee in the toilet.

As for "sitting down," yes. I only use the toilet to pee when I'm also doing that. To answer the inevitable question, no I don't stand up for that! 🤣

Peeing in the toilet is so boring. I've actually considered trying to pee in the shower while I'm sitting on the toilet, since it's only about 4-5 feet away, I could probably just point my dick and get most of it into the shower, but then, as my stream was dying out, I'd make the floor all messy and I don't want to clean it.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, GWash17 said:

Peeing in the toilet is so boring. I've actually considered trying to pee in the shower while I'm sitting on the toilet, since it's only about 4-5 feet away, I could probably just point my dick and get most of it into the shower, but then, as my stream was dying out, I'd make the floor all messy and I don't want to clean it.

Surely a little cleaning up has got to be a trade-off worth making to have a go at that! Go on ... do it! And let us know how you get on 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • 2 months later...