Pee Bucket List

10 minutes ago, Illpeeforyou said:

Oh sorry completely missed out the reply to that! No It’s not limited to guys at all, I quite enjoy female company too if you get what I mean! Although I wouldn’t say I’m bi I would say explorative? 

I have been almost only with explorative straight girls

Too often lesbian are not girl-loving females, they are straight women traumatized by something that refuses to face and failed to overcome, thus in the end getting disheartened by their own inborn polarity

You can sense it from that subtle, deranged anxiety, a hidden hysteria, within everything they do

Not my kind of woman

The best for a woman is to be straight, uh, and then simply understand that an orgasm is an orgasm also if provided by a person of the same sex

Also, after securing our heterosexuality, exploring the caresses of another heterosexual woman, can be like closet-games among friends, jus getting a bit hot

It's the best kind of experience, indeed all my ex-slaves (the rule is that we stop having sex upon them falling in love with somebody on a serious stance) are now in heterosexual couples, and even those that embraced bisexuality to the fullest still have sex with boys

Only some times I had been with serenely homosexual girls, they're really cute and delicate when they touch you, but let me confess this to you:

to me, the true quintessence of lesbian sex for how I live it (don't forget I deal with the Occult) is like watching myself in a mirror and seeing myself different from how I now I am, as the face there is not mine but the one of the girl I am fucking. This way I can experience a moment when I acknowledge it's not ME that makes me myself, is what lies deep hidden in me, what crafts me from the invisible depths.

To make this happen, the girl I'm with should be as similar to me as possible, thus a former-hetero-turned-explorative is the perfect host for this experience

I have anyway sex for the pure pleasure of having a tongue inside my pussy, but the above thing is the deepest core

Indeed, this is the first time I share this on here...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
4 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

I have been almost only with explorative straight girls

Too often lesbian are not girl-loving females, they are straight women traumatized by something that refuses to face and failed to overcome, thus in the end getting disheartened by their own inborn polarity

You can sense it from that subtle, deranged anxiety, a hidden hysteria, within everything they do

Not my kind of woman

The best for a woman is to be straight, uh, and then simply understand that an orgasm is an orgasm also if provided by a person of the same sex

Also, after securing our heterosexuality, exploring the caresses of another heterosexual woman, can be like closet-games among friends, jus getting a bit hot

It's the best kind of experience, indeed all my ex-slaves (the rule is that we stop having sex upon them falling in love with somebody on a serious stance) are now in heterosexual couples, and even those that embraced bisexuality to the fullest still have sex with boys

Only some times I had been with serenely homosexual girls, they're really cute and delicate when they touch you, but let me confess this to you:

to me, the true quintessence of lesbian sex for how I live it (don't forget I deal with the Occult) is like watching myself in a mirror and seeing myself different from how I now I am, as the face there is not mine but the one of the girl I am fucking. This way I can experience a moment when I acknowledge it's not ME that makes me myself, is what lies deep hidden in me, what crafts me from the invisible depths.

To make this happen, the girl I'm with should be as similar to me as possible, thus a former-hetero-turned-explorative is the perfect host for this experience

I have anyway sex for the pure pleasure of having a tongue inside my pussy, but the above thing is the deepest core

Indeed, this is the first time I share this on here...

Ive never been with a homosexual woman, every girl I’ve been with has been a case of friends getting closer than normal! 

I enjoy sex with women but I can’t ever see myself in a relationship with one. 

But yes the moments shared with a woman are greater than those with a man, especially in my case with oral. On somewhat of a higher level. At least from my experiences anyway 

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, Illpeeforyou said:

Ive never been with a homosexual woman, every girl I’ve been with has been a case of friends getting closer than normal! 

I enjoy sex with women but I can’t ever see myself in a relationship with one. 

But yes the moments shared with a woman are greater than those with a man, especially in my case with oral. On somewhat of a higher level. At least from my experiences anyway 

I could never live a Whole life without a man, I agree

And I agree with all the remaining part of your post too!

A kiss!

• Like 1
  • Love 3

I can't really say that i have a bucket list for peeing, however, my husband has expressed his desires.. yes, i well said desires!!  Lol  

1. To swallow my entire pee volume without choking or spilling. (I can't wait to see that happened lolol)

2. To have 2-3 women lined up to pee on his face. (Keep dreaming lol)

3. To have me pee in another persons mouth while he watches. (I am sorry but not under my watch unless I say so).

4. To have me pee in someones beer. (I am not opposed to that, however i don't want to start trouble).

5. To pee in my mouth. (For now its no, but who knows what i can do when pass the stage of being tipsy).

Edited by Sephora

1. To play with a woman's vagina while I know she's desperate to pee.

2. To have sex with a woman when we both have to relieve ourselves, then when we finish to actually relieve ourselves while I'm still inside. 

3. To spend a day or part of a day with a woman where we drink lots of fluids, but the rule is we can't use a toilet. We can use anything else: shower, tub, buckets, cups, whatever. For some reason, I like to see just how much she was holding.

4. Piss-holding game: You can only let out so much at a time, like say, a measuring cup. Just enough to take the pressure off, but your bladder is still full.

5. (Weirdest one) To have a woman who will drink all of my piss when I need to go, then let me watch while she lets it out when she needs to go.

My bucket list is:

1. Peeing my panties outdoor with a woman.

2. To know a woman who loves peeing in someone (or my) beer/the.

3. Pee on a car seat.

4. To know a girl who loves peeing all over the house like me and we send sexting each other.

Edited by ItalianPeeFan
  • Hot 1
5 hours ago, ItalianPeeFan said:

Why are not you my neighbor?? Why?? 😭

Ahahahahah you wouldn't be glad of that, my neighbour is a hottie that refused my sapphic advances, and because of that, I daily piss on her flowers or plants, I even posted a pic of that

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...

One of the items on my bucket list is to stand in front of a girl while she's on the toilet, watch her pee, and then have her hand me the toilet paper so that I can wipe for her. Then I want her to give me head right there. I'm really wondering if I'm alone in fantasizing about this? Any other guys into this? Are any girls turned on by that thought? I would love to have a girl grade my attempt and then give me pointers for next time.

• Like 2
On 9/14/2018 at 10:25 PM, PissDude said:

1. To play with a woman's vagina while I know she's desperate to pee.

2. To have sex with a woman when we both have to relieve ourselves, then when we finish to actually relieve ourselves while I'm still inside. 

3. To spend a day or part of a day with a woman where we drink lots of fluids, but the rule is we can't use a toilet. We can use anything else: shower, tub, buckets, cups, whatever. For some reason, I like to see just how much she was holding.

4. Piss-holding game: You can only let out so much at a time, like say, a measuring cup. Just enough to take the pressure off, but your bladder is still full.

5. (Weirdest one) To have a woman who will drink all of my piss when I need to go, then let me watch while she lets it out when she needs to go.

I really like this list. #3 sounds lots of fun. I can imagine pissing on her, cubs or just causally peeing when I need to.

#5 is hot. If she can drink all my piss...she's a keeper 

• Like 1