Funny pee memories

I remember a horsey friend of my daughter saying that when they were at shows both her and her mother would go into the back of the horse box and pee into the hay bales. The thought made me very horny as they were effectively peeing where people could almost see them and mother and daughter were both peeing there

• Like 2
  • Hot 2

One time I woke up after a big night out in a wet bed. Spent all the morning hungover at a launderette paying to wash the sheets and all day drying out the mattress. Mattress dried enough by evening so flipped it and put the fresh washed sheets back on. Got talked into going out again that evening (nobody knew about my accident of the previous night) and proceeded to get so drunk again that I woke up the next morning to find I'd pissed the bed again for second night running! Cue more secret expensive sheet washing and all day mattress drying. Oops.

3 hours ago, Bacardi said:

When I was a kid I frequented a farm and have snuck into unoccupied horse stalls and peed on the concrete. I cared too much about the animals to pee directly into their hay, but the empty stalls without hay were always my go to. I honestly think everyone did because there were drains in the concrete and, really, what else were you supposed to do 😅 Such great memories to relive because of this post. Thank you!

I must confess to having a huge fascination as to what goes on in stables....   I take your point about the clean hay, but I guess if you're in a stable about to muck out all the hay the horse has already wet and dumped in then it's no issue.  Jodhpurs combined with the muscle tone of a girl who rides regularly, compared with the thought of wriggling them down to pee in the hay really do get me every time.

(Sorry - got off topic for a minute there)

• Like 3
  • Agree 1
On 11/9/2020 at 8:13 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

I must confess to having a huge fascination as to what goes on in stables....   I take your point about the clean hay, but I guess if you're in a stable about to muck out all the hay the horse has already wet and dumped in then it's no issue.

I'm about 80% city boy, so @speedy3471 or someone can point out if I'm talking through my hat, but as I understand it, hay's dried grass for animals to eat, straw's the stalky bits from wheat etc which is cheap, inedible, and but works for bedding and dealing with muck, piss, etc. Both can be compressed into bales for storage. I'd not know the difference until I tried to feed a horse with it & it looked at me like a cat offered broccoli.

There was a story I heard - maybe a tall story - that there are very sensitive blood tests used when trying to detect whether a race horse has been drugged (which is against the rules). There was a mysterious positive test, eventually traced to a stableboy who had taken some kind of drug (probably a legal, medicinal one, for humans), and pissed in the horse box. The horse, tempted by the salt, had licked the piss, ingested trace amounts of the drug, and ... positive test.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, oliver2 said:

I'm about 80% city boy, so @speedy3471 or someone can point out if I'm talking through my hat, but as I understand it, hay's dried grass for animals to eat, straw's the stalky bits from wheat etc which is cheap, inedible, and but works for bedding and dealing with muck, piss, etc. Both can be compressed into bales for storage. I'd not know the difference until I tried to feed a horse with it & it looked at me like a cat offered broccoli.

Your correct sir hahahaha. Straw is used as bedding for and lining the cattle pens of horse stalls. Cattle will sometimes eat it but horses definitely do not, at least in my experiences 

• Like 1
On 11/9/2020 at 8:13 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

I must confess to having a huge fascination as to what goes on in stables....   I take your point about the clean hay, but I guess if you're in a stable about to muck out all the hay the horse has already wet and dumped in then it's no issue.  Jodhpurs combined with the muscle tone of a girl who rides regularly, compared with the thought of wriggling them down to pee in the hay really do get me every time.

(Sorry - got off topic for a minute there)

6 hours ago, oliver2 said:

There was a story I heard - maybe a tall story - that there are very sensitive blood tests used when trying to detect whether a race horse has been drugged (which is against the rules). There was a mysterious positive test, eventually traced to a stableboy who had taken some kind of drug (probably a legal, medicinal one, for humans), and pissed in the horse box. The horse, tempted by the salt, had licked the piss, ingested trace amounts of the drug, and ... positive test.

2 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Your correct sir hahahaha. Straw is used as bedding for and lining the cattle pens of horse stalls. Cattle will sometimes eat it but horses definitely do not, at least in my experiences 

Maybe I should abuse my moderation privileges by amending 'hay' to read 'straw' in my original post and deleting the comments of those kind enough to educate me.    No - I appreciate the education 😉

• Thanks 1

Funniest memory has probably been a few times I've been out in Manchester. Piccadilly Gardens used to have the public portable urinals. 

I always made sure I used them during the day. Countless times I had girls walk past, make a comment and sort of cheer. Funniest time was when I looked round and there was literally a girl stood right next to me watching me piss. I could hear her friends behind us laughing and cheering her on. It seemed like she enjoyed it. 

• Like 4

One of my funniest pee memories at this current point in time was years ago, back when I was still young and living in Tennessee. We'd been battling field rats that were trying to make our home theirs, (If you've never had the misfortune of encountering one of these things, I recommend doing a Google search) and at the time I was horrified of them. Well, one day I needed to take care of business and stepped into the bathroom before shutting the door and doing what I had to do. Our laundry room was just right outside the bathroom, and that's where we had our trash bags. Well, from the laundry room, my mother unintentionally rustled the bag in order to get it open and throw something away, and I immediately spun around and looked at the door, suspecting a rat. There was no such thing, but I immediately passed some of my water on my left foot. At the time I was more like, "Crap! This is awful!" but when I look back at it now, I can't help but smile a bit.

• Like 1