Role reversal

2 minutes ago, Thiscouldbeanywhere said:

Lol I'll take that as a no 

If anything, I have the polar opposite of penis envy. I have proven that I don't need one. I get the best of all worlds, surely. Peeing standing, whilst also being able to experience multiple orgasms and discreet arousal in public. 😉

To answer your earlier question, I have tried that with my husband in pur bathroom, but I was actually sitting and he was aiming between my legs, funnily enough. He was concerned about splashing me. I assured him that I didn't mind. 😊

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
1 minute ago, Eliminature said:

If anything, I have the polar opposite of penis envy. I have proven that I don't need one. I get the best of all worlds, surely. Peeing standing, whilst also being able to experience multiple orgasms and discreet arousal in public. 😉

To answer your earlier question, I have tried that with my husband in pur bathroom, but I was actually sitting and he was aiming between my legs, funnily enough. He was concerned about splashing me. I assured him that I didn't mind. 😊

Reverse the rules though

He sits and you stand and pee between his legs

1 hour ago, Eliminature said:

Boners are annoying but they can also be hot.

• Agree 1

Idk if this is the right place to talk about this...I've noticed talking to girls here and elsewhere that alot of them like to see men pee hard 

My question is why?

I find when I pee hard it looks no where near as nice, the stream is not nice looking or powerful

I also wonder if you girls realize how difficult it is for us to do.

4 hours ago, Thiscouldbeanywhere said:

I find when I pee hard it looks no where near as nice, the stream is not nice looking or powerful

I guess that depends on who you ask ’cause i can do it just fine and for me the stream is deffinately more powerful and nice looking and the only thing i find difficult about it is if you absolutely have to pee in a toilet because its hard to aim down if hard and if i sit it doesnt fit but if you can go outside theres no problem

4 hours ago, Thiscouldbeanywhere said:

Idk if this is the right place to talk about this...I've noticed talking to girls here and elsewhere that alot of them like to see men pee hard 

My question is why?

I'm not a physiologist, but I reckon the main issues here are strength of muscles,  the effective diameter of the urethra at various places along the length including the external sphincter (some of these places are significantly affected by being erect) and in terms of duration of the stream as well as the pressure that can be applied, the size of the bladder (and how much is in it). All those things probably vary quite a bit.

I remember when I was young being able to pee hard, fast and high, and this ability has declined hugely in recent years, along with the ability to hold. I'm pretty sure it's the natural enlarging prostate thing ... guys, if it hasn't already, its coming to you too. Sorry. I would like to be able to pee harder, but I can't turn back time! My wife - about the same age as me - still has an amazingly powerful stream when she's desperate to go ... I get pleasure from hearing, watching, feeling that 🙂

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I don't know about the city centre, but I do enjoy a squat pee, I don't know why the but the unaimed willy and balls just hanging out whilst I go is fun. I've been meaning to find a nice quiet spot where I could explore it outside. 

I quite like the idea of having a tissue to dab it dry and drop in the puddle too, so it looks like a womans left it behind rather than a guy. 

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
On 11/6/2020 at 1:26 PM, Eliminature said:

I'm not demanding photographs. I'd never do that. 

I'd love to try the experience of you "popping a squat and having a tinkle" whilst I "whip it* out and have a slash." However, I'm perfectly happy for it to remain fantasy. 🙂

*'It' being my vulva, of course. 

Clearly understanding that you would never ‘demand’ photos, curiosity got the better of me this afternoon....

The results can be found at:  https://peefans.com/topic/17459-role-reversal/

(Viewers of a sensitive disposition are warned there’s some male parts on show - magnifying glasses are available at all good retailers). 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hot 1

When at home and using the toilet I usually sit, mainly to avoid splashes and drips on the floor.

If I decide to pee in the garden I usually squat as I can be seen by a couple of houses if I stand up, plus it does feel more horny.

It would be fun to squat for a lady but I like the view of a lady squatting in front of me so my preference would be that we both squat facing each other.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
1 hour ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Clearly understanding that you would never ‘demand’ photos, curiosity got the better of me this afternoon....

The results can be found at:  https://peefans.com/topic/17459-role-reversal/

(Viewers of a sensitive disposition are warned there’s some male parts on show - magnifying glasses are available at all good retailers). 

Glad to know that I have inspired you. 👍🏻

• Like 3