Getting head while pissing

How many of you L♡VELY ladies/women/girls (whatever your preference) enjoy getting your horny pussies eaten while pissing (either all over the givers face, in their mouth and/or them sucking/drinking it out of your beautiful vaginas)? Please share your lovely stories, experiences, fantasies, etc. I L♡VE DOING THIS! I L💛VE tasting all the different flavors out there! Love L♡VE L💛VE IT!

Edited by PissBoner
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
1 hour ago, PissBoner said:

How many of you L♡VELY ladies/women/girls (whatever your preference) enjoy getting your horny pussies eaten while pissing (either all over the givers face, in their mouth and/or them sucking/drinking it out of your beautiful vaginas)? Please share your lovely stories, experiences, fantasies, etc. I L♡VE DOING THIS! I L💛VE tasting all the different flavors out there! Love L♡VE L💛VE IT!

I would love to find a partner who is into this.  I believe full bladder sex, for woman, enhances orgasms.  So, this is, definitely a related activity.

While I have had partners who indulged, over the years, most are too inhibited to do this.  They have no idea how much joy they are missing, for themselves and for myself.

• Hot 2
2 minutes ago, navesink01 said:

I would love to find a partner who is into this.  I believe full bladder sex, for woman, enhances orgasms.  So, this is, definitely a related activity.

While I have had partners who indulged, over the years, most are too inhibited to do this.  They have no idea how much joy they are missing, for themselves and for myself.

Oh definitely! I'm VERY oral and VERY turned on by giving oral to both. Aside from enjoying some dick play and sucking I'm straight. Not interested in men or cuddling them but I'm very affectionate with girls. I have a strong fascination with cum and piss. Regardless of the gender. Oral sex is just so very hot and to add some hot piss and cum is even better. I think of piss and cum like it's an aphrodisiac for me. Just the thought makes me hard and horny. 

7 minutes ago, navesink01 said:

Oh and I'd also love to enjoy this with a couple that's as into it or more then me. My wife isn't so much into it but does piss on me and let's me eat/drink her once in awhile. I don't go out seeking to cheat on her but I'd really struggle saying no if the opportunity came my way. I really want to enjoy this with someone who loves it too.

• Hot 1