Women- standing or squatting

I, too, am male, so the question is not aimed at me, but I have an opinion, from the observer's point of view.

I think a high squat, sometimes close to standing, but with knees bent, or flexed, rather than straight or locked, is the naughtiest, sexiest, and most innately feminine, peeing style for a woman, either outdoors, or indoors, using a toilet or urinal. Examples below.

EroticHiSqSpPFlatSpraySkUp_CP20_48.thumb.png.86d9428c14f6b9f8ce15b4f9d9558981.png

HiSqPtoiletDresUp_TU23_304_1.thumb.jpg.d10a21dd7cf457d4decd6784a2e75104.jpg

If her stream sprays, or goes out of control, and gets her legs wet, it becomes even more erotic, for me, whether she is aiming it with her fingers, or just letting it flow, naturally. What does she do, when that happens? Does she stop peeing, and adjust her position, etc., or does she do nothing, just letting it happen, and dealing with the wetness or dribbles, later, either by wiping, or shaking? Her actions, or lack of action, may give intimate insights into her personality.

The traditional and very common "Naked, low squat with knees up and wide apart. Vulva exposed.." style described by gldenwetgoose doesn't usually do much, for me, erotically. It can also be more difficult for many women to achieve, than the high squat, particularly if they have joint, tendon, or muscle issues in their hips, knees, or legs, brought on by injury, lifestyle, or age. This is one common perk associated with watching mature ladies pee. They often do it in a high squat, because it's the easiest for them!

Dr.P

• Hot 1