Women- standing or squatting

7 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

Standing for me! I can't really squat cuz it's awkward so I just stand.

Hm. In my mind, squatting while wearing a dress or a skirt gives you a way to piss discreetly, though I can imagine you might need to rummage a bit in order to whip it out*. And you might end up peeing on your shoes.

* yes I did do this on purpose

Edited by oliver2
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • 1 month later...
48 minutes ago, ukpeegirl86 said:

I haven't had much success standing but I love to squat. It's absolutely unmistakable that you're pissing if anyone were to happen to see you and that feels so naughty.

How I’d love to find someone who *wants* to be seen most people would be appalled but it sounds like you wouldn’t complain 😉

• Like 1
  • Agree 3
On 12/21/2020 at 2:21 PM, Eliminature said:

I'm not 100% certain that I can squat, actually. I can physically squat, that's no problem. Releasing my fluid in that position is another matter entirely. 

Inspired by this website, I tried it recently in the shower. Nothing. My pelvic muscles would just not allow anything out. As soon as I stood up, my muscles became their usual elastic selves again and allowed me to aim a stream against the shower wall. 

Yes, I know. I'm weird. 

I thought it was supposed to be eaiser to go in a squatting position as its more natural, or is that just pooing that it's true for?

• Like 2
6 hours ago, littlebladder said:

I thought it was supposed to be eaiser to go in a squatting position as its more natural, or is that just pooing that it's true for?

Not a helpful comment - the answers above make it perfectly clear it's an individual thing.

• Agree 2
37 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Not a helpful comment - the answers above make it perfectly clear it's an individual thing.

It’s sometimes said squatting rather than sitting to defecate is in some sense easier, as well as obviously more natural in the sense that we have had “holes in the ground” and “bits of ground nobody cares about” for much longer than toilets or any sort. 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I understand that it's a personal thing in @Eliminature's case. I was just asking whether there was any truth in squatting generally being more natural and therefore easier for women. I guess a woman who has never stood to pee would find it just as difficult to get there muscles to release so it's more familiarity then anything biological? 

• Like 1
On 11/4/2020 at 7:14 AM, oliver2 said:

Hm. In my mind, squatting while wearing a dress or a skirt gives you a way to piss discreetly, though I can imagine you might need to rummage a bit in order to whip it out*. And you might end up peeing on your shoes.

* yes I did do this on purpose

Tbh I just can't squat because I am worried my dick will touch the ground or I'll lose my balance and fall over.