Does anyone else do this?

bit late responding to this topic, since I am new here. But yes, hearing a woman pee is very exciting. In one of the offices where I work the bathroom stalls are pretty close to each other, and there is one for gents on one floor, and one for women. So being there all alone, but hearing female colleagues go to the bathroom is a big turnon......shame shame....one of my colleagues actually knows and teases me a bit with it, but that is a whole other story.

Guest UnabashedUser
On 11/4/2020 at 6:03 PM, kinkyplaypal said:

My wife always declares she is going to pee so I can listen and/or watch 😀

so does mine and in fact sometimes encourages me to come in and watch.

Yes. Love it. I think it's because in the absence of getting to watch or discuss it offers just a little further proof of what is happening. My house has two bathrooms that work somewhat well for this. The one on the main floor is kind of in the middle of the house so if you time your walk past well and get lucky with the noise in the house you can sometimes hear the stream quite well. Also our master bathroom is right next to the main upstairs bathroom and ideal for listening to overnight guests -- again if it can be times out well enough.

I also love it when I am in a men's room stall and women are coming in seeing their feet get set up next to me and then waiting for the stream to get started.

I think my fascination with streams dates back to 7th grade. I had an in-school suspension and they put me in this long hallway not far from the teacher's lounge. At one point the principal came by and talked to me and then went around the corner. I heard a door close and lock and sat as quietly as I could. A few moments later she let out an incredibly loud, strong stream that lasted quite a while.  Soon after that most of the other teachers came by on their lunch break and almost all of them went in the bathroom and I could hear them peeing. None were nearly as loud or strong as the principal's but on the bright side most of them were way better looking.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
Guest UnabashedUser

Love your in detail writing of the audio portion of a pee. I too revel in all the individual sounds of a good female tinkle and it has the usual erotic effect on me. The bubbling of the flow as it hits the toilet water, the hissing which varies on the way it's hitting lips or legs, drippage from front, sides, and rear of the area.  Discrete final spurts if a woman pushes hard at the end to expell the final liquid. Occasionally a fart or two to spice things up.

It's all good.

When I was working, I was standing in the hall where the bathrooms were waiting for the meeting to start. The (pretty) young lady who was giving a presentation walked into the ladies and I could hear her nervous pee splashing in the bowl. Nothing was said, but after that I could never look at her without thinking about hearing her pee.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, MyPee said:

Thankyou for this subject. I have tried to not listen to others peeing, thinking it wrong. It was how I was brought up. Anything to do with that area of the body was dirty and taboo. When I did listen with interest, I felt I was doing something very bad. And I was a “good girl”. So I tried to do the “right” thing. It is hard to get rid of old habits, but reading the responses here has changed my thinking, and I will now be open to listening. In fact I will be more than open, I will enjoy it when the opportunity arises! I have almost always kept my pee fetish to myself, and only indulge in secret. Things are changing. 😉

Good for you MyPee! It is best with a partner who accepts and participates.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, MyPee said:

Thankyou for this subject. I have tried to not listen to others peeing, thinking it wrong. It was how I was brought up. Anything to do with that area of the body was dirty and taboo. When I did listen with interest, I felt I was doing something very bad. And I was a “good girl”. So I tried to do the “right” thing. It is hard to get rid of old habits, but reading the responses here has changed my thinking, and I will now be open to listening. In fact I will be more than open, I will enjoy it when the opportunity arises! I have almost always kept my pee fetish to myself, and only indulge in secret. Things are changing. 😉

Times are indeed changing - maybe only very slowly within generations of households, but here we're a huge family with common interests - and welcome you in to share with us. It is a big mind -change to believe less in the 'wrongness' and adopt to the natural and beautiful way of thinking.  Loving your anecdotes and memories so far and so glad to have you sharing them with us.  Never be afraid - here at least.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
1 minute ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Times are indeed changing - maybe only very slowly within generations of households, but here we're a huge family with common interests - and welcome you in to share with us. It is a big mind -change to believe less in the 'wrongness' and adopt to the natural and beautiful way of thinking.  Loving your anecdotes and memories so far and so glad to have you sharing them with us.  Never be afraid - here at least.

I'd like to second Goose's comment - I've loved reading your posts and comments @MyPee! This is a great community of friendly, like-minded people - and the tolerance and support is wonderful. It's good to have you as part of the community!

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Times are indeed changing - maybe only very slowly within generations of households, but here we're a huge family with common interests - and welcome you in to share with us. It is a big mind -change to believe less in the 'wrongness' and adopt to the natural and beautiful way of thinking.  Loving your anecdotes and memories so far and so glad to have you sharing them with us.  Never be afraid - here at least

7 minutes ago, Kupar said:

I'd like to second Goose's comment - I've loved reading your posts and comments @MyPee! This is a great community of friendly, like-minded people - and the tolerance and support is wonderful. It's good to have you as part of the community!

Thankyou both so much. I am glad you like my posts. It is very relieving to be able to communicate like this. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

This is an important aspect of pee play to me is the sound of the stream hitting different surfaces or even just the toilet. With my ex-wife I used to love to hear the 'hiss' of her pee against her labia. The sound of her peeing in a glass and hearing it fill and knowing what it was really built up my anticipation.

• Like 1

felicia1234 asked
“Does anyone else like or enjoy listening to other people peeing? I think it’s fascinating. Anyone else?”
I used to be concerned about my peeing sounds, since joining this group I don’t worry about it anymore. Now when I pee, I figure people listen if they want.
Listening to men is not of interest to me.
Oh, yes! yes!! yes!!! for me it is listening to women is what I enjoy. It is amazing to me the different sounds women make when they pee. Hearing them clearly without background noise interfering with their wonderful sounds. Longer pees are preferred, but all are welcome.
Does anyone still wonder why listener is part of my username here?

• Like 1
On 2/6/2021 at 1:42 AM, Sophie said:

Absolutely! Listening to women peeing is one of my biggest aspects to my fetish, I can't get enough of it. I love hearing the stall door lock next to me followed by the jingle of belts and rustling of clothes being pulled down. Then the peeing itself, unique yet unmistakable. I love how everyone is different, not only from person to person but also per toilet visit. Some people have a really delicate tinkle while others will have an almost silent hiss. I love how the stream varies as the pee goes on, maybe starting out as a strong flow before quickly slowing to something much more gentle. Some stop as suddenly as they started while others slowly fade away to drips. Some stop and start towards the end and some finish with a little trickle that seems to last just as long as the main pee did. Then the wiping of course. Some women will get tissue before they have started peeing and others will get it after they finish , some will get it as they are peeing. This often sounds different too, some will carefully pull off a small amount while others will reel off a length and tear it with a quick pull. 

It's fascinating and I will never tire of it. 

Sophie, well said summary!

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2021 at 12:29 AM, MyPee said:

I agree @MyPee. Our upbring greatly affects us until we make our own choices later in life.

Natural functions should not be taboo.

• Agree 2

The boys and girls toilets in across our school aren't seperated

And better yet 

Because the walls have big hole to share the same window you can hear what is happening in less than 1 meter beside of you what is happening 

You can even hear how they untie their belts  and slide of their panties in HQ 😆 😜😍

Almost evrey 5 minutes a girl comes over

(Srry for bad english)

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, PeeGurl74 said:

I LOVE to moan while I piss. It actually becomes a turn-on which drives me to vocal expression. The feel of the warm piss exiting my body is too much to keep quiet about. I'm peeing right now typing this. 💦

In my mind I can hear you! Thanks!

• Agree 1