Alcohol

I don't think there's much doubt that if alcohols involved, the chance of a pee sighting is going to increase. Do you prefer to be in environments with alcohol because of this, or do you get a lot of sightings even when drink isn't involved? Also, I'm curious whether you find very drunk girls peeing a turn off, or is there shamelessness actually a turn on?

I'd be interested to hear your thoughts. :stream:

Come to think of it, virtually all my sightings in the past were of girls who - because of the time and the place - had almost certainly been drinking.

I suppose for me if they are so drunk that they are barely capable and falling all over the place this does diminish the eroticism of it somewhat, but if they are otherwise still in physical control of themselves then yes, it can be highly erotic.

I have also with some delight noticed in the past how alcohol does seem to bring out the inner pee fetishist in some people. Now, whilst certain that booze doesn't turn people into pee fetishists, I do suspect that those who already have such interests but are totally in the closet about them, perhaps not even admitting them fully to themselves, are often emboldened to pee rather "adventurously" when drunk. Not everyone does this - it is only a minority - but always the same ones.

Two particular "sightings" I have had immediately spring to mind.

In one, I saw a young girl who must have been only about 20, late at night in the nightclub area of my town, squatting in full view of numerous passers by in the middle of a busy pavement, beside a busy road. She was actually pissing right there quite openly and brazenly, with an expression on her face that suggested pleasure and/or amusement. She was obviously getting a kick out of doing it, but I bet she'd never have done anything like that if she'd not been drinking.

The second incident involved me seeing a rather overweight middle-aged female step outside of a busy pub, and squat on the pavement right outside the door with her skirt hoisted up and knickers around her knees. And she too was soon pissing right there, grinning with obvious pleasure, and laughing whilst waving at any passing car as she carried on pissing! She was obviously enjoying it. Bet she wouldn't have done it, though, if sober.

Another female I once knew admitted that when she'd been 16 her mother had kicked her out after catching her peeing on the carpet when drunk!

And when I was young I can remember hearing all the stories that circulated about a certain middle-aged female, who'd several times been caught by friends urinating all over the floor in the ladies' when drunk, or in corridors of buildings, in secluded corners in nightclubs, and that kind of thing, always when totally wasted. I am convinced she must have been a naughty pisser, but alcohol emboldened her so much that she was frequently caught in the act and gained something of a reputation for it.

And I suspect that we al know of people who have peed somewhere totally wrong - eg in the wardrobe - when drunk, and I suspect that an erotic "interest" in peeing someplace is a motivation behind much of this, though no doubt this is rarely admitted.

• Like 1

Hi

I think it doesent matter what kind of liquid you drink, some glas of water or coke or whatever makes me pee almost at the same time I drink. Then it´s very good for your health to drink much especially water. Alcohol is the opposite, thats very very bad for your health. That´s why I have chosen to be a teetotal.

Nice sightings, Steve. I agree completely.

Hi

I think it doesent matter what kind of liquid you drink, some glas of water or coke or whatever makes me pee almost at the same time I drink. Then it´s very good for your health to drink much especially water. Alcohol is the opposite, thats very very bad for your health. That´s why I have chosen to be a teetotal.

There's no doubt about any of that, but I'm sure you'd agree that you're more likely to see someone openly peeing if they've been drinking alcohol?

I will also add - for the benefit of any lady readers - that alcohol has always proven just as effective at bringing out the inner pee fetishist in guys too.

One incident in particular springs to mind here. A couple of guys were slowly walking away from a burger stand in the nightclub area of my town. Two women were working in there, one very young in her early 20s, I would guess, the other looked about late 30s. When about 100 or so yards away from the stand, one of the guys turned around facing towards it, took his dick out and started pissing right there in full view of the smiling burger girls, himself laughing along with his friend. Passing traffic could see everything as well as other guys and girls milling around, some of whom seemed to find this funny. Pretty sure he wouldn't have done that if sober.

And I must have seen young guys peeing in full view of giggling female companions at least half a dozen times, oftentimes mixed gender groups of young students out on the piss.

Interesting.

We use Alcohol to make more pee, lol, not great quantities mind you, maybe half dozen on a planned pee session, pretty much don't drink at all in other times. It tends to make the ladies more giggly and more ready to play, not that they need it, but it's fun to watch. Also found, after lots of experimentation, that beer is fine for me and the girls like Rekorderlig Cider, we mutually like the end result, if you get my meaning :-)

Anyway, as for peeing in public places, not seen many, football on odd occasion, an open air concert at a winery and at an airshow, in all cases it was done rather well, very sneakily done.

Scot_Lover, M and M