New sexysinna.com!

Looking good, best of luck with your site. I'm no expert, but feel free to run any wordpress questions past me (or hopefully someone here will be able to help).

Hey Lizz,

thank you very much! Actually I could only choose from 5 templates (I am not a technical person) and this one was more practical than one with a big image on top. But I also did it on purpose, because in my old site, I felt that news and blog entries were not visible enough. I lost the motivation to post content and news altogether.

Now it's different. The twitter function makes me want to tweet and the tumblr function makes me want to post there. I am also proud to post news :) I also want to add more galleries and stories that can be bought with free credits (which one gets when buying a clip on c4s).

If anyone has some wordpress expertise, I could use a little advice as well :)

Is there a specific Wordpress related thing you need help with?

I'd be more than happy to be of service.

A good example of a site I have worked on in the past is - http://www.mcogfamily.org/

This organization no longer works with us as a result of their involvement with the dispute between: SEI, MCOG, Armed Forces Deals, and Atlantic Magnolia (2011/2012). So some of the more recent changes have been implemented by another company who now manages the site.

What ever that may say about Shawn's business decisions aside, my technical & design skill is what I want you to look at.

A quick "view source" will show 70% of the code is still built upon our (Shawn's and my own) foundations.

(Roughly 30% of the current site was done by me personally in 2011)

I have over 20+ years computer, web, and IT related experience in the following areas:

CMS, Dynamic Site Software, etc.,.

- Wordpress

- Simple Machines

- Drupal

- phpBB

- and Joomla!

My business partner also works with Magneto., and my company has developed it's own proprietary form of self scaling HTML5.

Server-Side Langauges

- php

- Perl (Strongest Skill Set, know it like writing instructions to a person)

- Ruby (Very weak on ruby, probably about the same with ruby as you described yourself with Wordpress or weaker)

- ASP & ASPX

Databases

- MySQL

Servers

- Apache

- Microsoft IIS

Operating Systems

- Unix

- Windows

- Free BSD

Networking

I am CCNP, Network Engineer currently with Hewlett Packard.

I have also had experience work with REDCOM in the past.

I'm also a co-counder and head of IT/MIS research for Atlantic Magnolia Solutions

(I handle the tech & logistics stuff, Shawn runs around in a suit advertizing - as well as managing this realm I barely understand called investment and accounting)

• 3 weeks later...

Um, I noticed your traffic took a nose dive the month before you made this post and you're the only pee site that didn't see the "pee rush" that all the sites got back in March, so I kinda put two and two together and presumed you were asking because you were worried your changes might be the cause.

Your site looks fine, not my personal pick for colors but that shouldn't matter as long as it fits you.

However, while I was looking at it....it broke...

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 524288) (tried to allocate 20 bytes) in /home/sinna/domains/sexysinna.com/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 83

Without being able to see your back-end, and since I can't pull a view source from an error like this, I'm going to take a guess here and speculate....

I think you have an issue with your server not releasing allocated memory until it resets itself, which in turn causes the site to break every so many page views, which in turn is why you've lost your traffic. Not only do visitors get put off, search engines see the site as unreliable and drop your ranking for it. It started working again in the time it took me to type this, you should talk to your ISP or who ever is hosting this thing for you.

Good news is your still listing fine in Google, so chances are it hasn't broke in the middle of a crawl too many times yet.