Discussions on Eliminature Peeing Standing

13 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

Yes. I was quite full! 

Do you have to wait often when you're really full?

I love reading about when you were using the Victorian urinal and you had to wait for that man to leave so your hubby could take pics

Sometimes I picture you dancing around holding yourself, before finally getting to release

"Using our (rarely used) bath as a urinal. "

What about standing on top of the bath sides? your lips will spread very wide naturally and your pee will squirt a long way very easily, My wife has done some beauties  at many a holiday accommodation. Just a few ideas for pics if you aren't getting out much.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have finally stumbled across you photo thread and absolutely love it.  For a number of years I have had a dream where I am in a gents and a woman is using the urinals but I can't quite see her clearly, plus at this point I wake up as the wetness isn't just in my dream 🤣 so it's a joy to see how much you enjoy sharing these and huge thanks to your husband for being such a jolly good photographer and sport.  I like unusual urinals as well, so love the old iron one.  One of my favourites was also roofless at a cricket ground so you could watch all the action still.   

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

2 hours ago, Eliminature said:

Not much to see here, but here's a full length photograph of me from the back, pissing into the grass behind an unmanned railway station. It reached about two metres in front of me and was mostly comprised of beer!

You kind of get a general idea of my height, figure and dress taste in this picture.

IMG-20210426-WA0000.thumb.jpg.7345c288ba4e17b08f85f98c22950a21.jpg

Kind of tangential, but I like your Fjallraven Kanken - classic style. 

It is wonderful to see your recent posts @Eliminature and read that you're out and about again and happy. Hope the driving practice has been coming along and that you're still playing the piano too 🙂 I have missed seeing you around the site.

Edited by Kupar
typo
  • Agree 2
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Eliminature said:

I'm definitely still playing the piano! I practise every day and I'm learning new skills and songs. 

Haven't done much driving lately, but my gear changing is a lot smoother and I panic a lot less now! Overall, it's improving.

Excellent! Thanks for the progress report - I'm glad you've kept things going 🙂 

18 hours ago, p1ssputz said:

I saw some requests in some earlier posts. Do you entertain stuff like that? I find myself wondering if you do any "naughty" pees - indoors where you shouldn't out of convenience, such as under the bartop in a pub, or outdoors where you shouldn't, such as pissing on a parked car or into a mailbox or phone box or something like that. I know that not everybody is into this, so no problems if you aren't, but do you do/enjoy doing "naughty" pees? If so, has peeing standing opened any doors for your in that regard?

The short but possibly unsatisfying answer is no. 

I'm not into peeing all over things that other people then have to touch and handle. I just do what I do, which tends to be standing to pee in the open. Lockdown notwithstanding, I will use urinals when I get the chance. 

• Like 4

Wow Eli! Your latest photos are fantastic 🙂 Thanks so much to you and Mr E for sharing them. It looks like you had a fun time at the microbrewery.

And the languages! I had no idea. I'm in awe of people who have that ability. Hungarian - that's a tricky one I should think. Not much that's familiar to native speakers of other languages. 

• Thanks 1
25 minutes ago, radu said:

You pee great. Have you ever tried to measure how far you can pee? Or maybe you've ever compared who's still peeing: You or your man?

All of  the questions you have asked me have been asked and answered in the negative multiple times already. 

Edited by Eliminature
Deleting something that might have been construed as unkind.
  • 2 weeks later...

I recently discovered the image thread (I can be quite the Columbus at times) and I want to say I do enjoy the “cinematography” of the shots. Something about the way you’re framed is interesting in an aesthetic sense. Though, from what I understand your husband takes the pictures, so maybe we can chalk this up to  him holding the camera with love.

• Like 1
  • Love 1