Discussions on Eliminature Peeing Standing

Just to say, the user who has repeatedly pestered me for private chats and repeatedly asked questions I have previously addressed - this after seeing me block another member for similar behaviour - congratulations, you are now on the block list too. 

I put up with a lot from you because I know you enjoyed my content, but you crossed the line on more than one occasion. Enough is enough.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
3 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

That guys are so bad at aiming they need Aimbot hacks to use a urinal?

Not in the slightest to do with aim - if I have to spell it out, Eli said she would love to stand with a group of men - as a gentleman I'd of course be prepared to squeeze up slightly to make space next to me.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, beachmom said:

amazing, I really wish I could control my stream well enough to do that, I'd love to stand at the urinals with a group of men.

Its all about practice, start off in the shower with your feet about 2 feet apart. Hold your lips open as far as you can, lean back and push. I bet you can!

• Like 1

I just discovered this conversation , so I  apologize if you have answered this before. Your pee stream is amazing for a female peeing while standing. How do you keep from getting your pants wet , especially as your flow is weak as it's just starting and ending ?

23 minutes ago, beachmom said:

yeah, my question as well, that's where I seem to go wrong. I could care less where I spray it, just not on my clothes

The best way is no knicker with a skirt, after that modified clothing as jeans/leggings are a problem without adjustment

On 11/1/2020 at 7:33 AM, Eliminature said:

It was very heavily restricted. We were wearing masks and well over 2m apart. We also had to book to get in so the area didn't become over crowded. 

All these restrictions really are a shame. The survival rate is like 99.7% or something for healthy young people, they should quarantine the old and sick and let the rest of us go about our lives normally.

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Geepee9 said:

The best way is no knicker with a skirt, after that modified clothing as jeans/leggings are a problem without adjustment

Yes this. That's why I tend to prefer skirts/dresses and altered leggings instead of trousers.

When wearing trousers, it can be difficult. You need to angle your pelvis forward and push out the stream from your urethra forcefully. Sometimes, a few drops of pee on your lowered trousers is inevitable. It's never bothered me, though. It isn't noticeable and dries very quickly. 

Never try to pee directly through the flies like Nerdy Faery does. With the greatest respect to this talented pee artiste, unless you are into wetting (I'm not), it's not the best idea. 

• Like 4
13 hours ago, Bacardi said:

This has been my new favorite way to pee! In the shower I just let it fly! Wishing I could pee against a wall but I know it'l be much harder to clean than the carpets. 

Good. Keep trying and don't get discouraged. Doing it outside and into a man's urinal is very empowering. 

• Like 3
On 11/2/2020 at 6:06 PM, wettingman said:

I just discovered this conversation , so I  apologize if you have answered this before. Your pee stream is amazing for a female peeing while standing. How do you keep from getting your pants wet , especially as your flow is weak as it's just starting and ending ?

The odd spot is sometimes inevitable. As long as it isn't a huge wet patch, rhe odd drip doesn't matter.

• Like 2