Discussions on Eliminature Peeing Standing

14 hours ago, Geepee9 said:

Great pictures again, thanks for sharing. Are those your patented peeing leggings? they are pretty discrete. I lookedat a pair of conventional jeans and thought if the zip extended downwards as far as the inside leg seams they would work perfectly for any girl.

Yes, that's right. As soon as my new sets of leggings arrive, I'll post a guide on how to make your own. 

Agreed about the zip on women's trousers. I know that some women's hiking trousers have this design, but I have yet to see them on conventional jeans. Maybe a talented seamstress can help? Who knows? 🤔 

Pleased that you like my photographs. 

• Like 2
53 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

I wouldn't say that I do. I like various locations for different reasons. I like bushes/trees/grass because of the "going back to nature" animalistic feeling. I like a body of water because of the trickling sound. I like urinals because, being a woman with female anatomy, it's not considered the right place for me to be peeing. I like peeing against the wall because I enjoy making a wet mark on the wall and a tiny lake on the floor. I like public street urinals because you are peeing, literally, in public and no one can object to it - again, with my female anatomy it's a reversal of the expected. Seeing people's surprised faces as I emerge from a public urinal never gets old! 

I like you using the urinals too 😍😍

Do you have a favorite urinal you've used?

I like various locations for different reasons. I like bushes/trees/grass because of the "going back to nature" animalistic feeling. I like a body of water because of the trickling sound. ... I like peeing against the wall because I enjoy making a wet mark on the wall and a tiny lake on the floor

Yes!! All these, exactly. (Urinals aren’t exciting to me because as a guy I’m expected to use them)

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

I was asked this before in the other thread. And no. I don't have a preference.

Not really a preference...more like one that sticks out in your mind as special

For instance there was a place I used to go for breakfast where I used to live that had a beautiful stone wall urinal

Was slate grey

Big enough for two people

Could also be seen from the door 😉

• Cheeky 1