I Like Pissing Myself. Add me on ?

Guest jeanswettingfan

Guest jeanswettingfan

I hope this is okay to post 🙂
Whenever I post wetting things on the forums, I seem to have issues and frankly I don't like putting this stuff out directly onto sites haha.

I'm a straight male, 25 years old from USA.  I'm into female desperation and wetting (mainly jeans) but I also wet myself a lot.  I'm in relatively decently shape, about 135 pounds and somewhat athletic.  I'm looking for more people to just talk omo with and have fun.

I don't care if it's a guy or a girl, if you're into male wetting and just talking omo, let's chat here...

Edited by jeanswettingfan
Moderator edit - against site rules to post kyk addresses

Hi @jeanswettingfan - Just to let you know, I've just made a tweak to the last line of your post - our site rules don't allow the posting of usernames and asking people to chat on other platforms,  We also discourage people from thinking this is a pickup site - but it is a great place to meet a wide community of people with a common interest.

But - hopefully you'll find plenty of people to chat to right here on the forum either just in replies to your posts or perhaps in messages.  Just replying below is great in that everyone can see and partake.

It's also worth posting the same sort of thing into the Introductions section.    Happy chatting...

Guest jeanswettingfan
4 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Hi @jeanswettingfan - Just to let you know, I've just made a tweak to the last line of your post - our site rules don't allow the posting of usernames and asking people to chat on other platforms,  We also discourage people from thinking this is a pickup site - but it is a great place to meet a wide community of people with a common interest.

But - hopefully you'll find plenty of people to chat to right here on the forum either just in replies to your posts or perhaps in messages.  Just replying below is great in that everyone can see and partake.

It's also worth posting the same sort of thing into the Introductions section.    Happy chatting...

Wasn't trying to use it for hookups.  I meant what I typed.  When I post things on these sites I have issues every time but thats fine.

8 hours ago, jeanswettingfan said:

Wasn't trying to use it for hookups.  I meant what I typed.  When I post things on these sites I have issues every time but thats fine.

Well - no problem at all, you're in a good place - and hey, I'm chatting to you.  My thing is very much around almost every aspect of female pee (only proviso is that they have to be enjoying it).  So that's a start. Lots of people with the same perspective and for that matter lots of guys who enjoy wetting too.

The other good tactic to get to know people is to post comments and support their posts. Big them up, if they've posted something you enjoy then tell them so, gradually people will get to know you more.

Look forward to seeing you about the site.