Hello...๐Ÿ‘‹

I think we've already covered the greetings bit of welcoming you to the site.

As someone who's at least 3000 miles away from you and never likely to meet in real life, I'm going to make a virtual-only offer and say if you're ever in a really brat face mood, you're welcome to take out your frustrations in a virtual release on the virtual me... ย  ๐Ÿ˜‰ ย  but only in the virtual world ๐Ÿ˜„

21 hours ago, MiaDarling said:

So... I'm not brand new... I became a member a couple weeks ago... but I just saw this "Introduction" page an figured I'd post mine! Hope it's not too boring.

My screen name is MiaDarling, Mia is my real first name and darling is just a descriptive term! lol! ( friends always call me Mia Darling cos Mia in Italian means My... hence My Darlingย  ) anyway, told you this could be boring!!

I was actually told about this site from another member from another forum and I am glad to have found it. As far as my like/love of pee.... I love my pee!!! I wear pampers ( diapers ) alot, cos i like to pee and have it on me for awhile.. i also like peeing my pants and being seen ( kind of an exhibitionist I guess ) and I love wetting my bed. I have made a conscious decision to no longer use a toilet for peeing. Last time I pee"d in a toilet was June 5th 2020.. since June 6th 2020 every pee has been in my pamper, pants ( clothes ) or my bed. ( Yes, when not pampered I do alot of laundry )ย 

I'm also interested in other people who would appreciate my tinkle. I think it would be really fun to pee on someone's face or, if they are ok with it, pee in their mouth. I tend to be a bit of a bratface so I certainly can see myself really enjoying the power trip of tinkling on someone. We will see. Anyway.. That's my lil intro.. Thanks for reading!

Stay wet,

Mia ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’•

welcome โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

• Like 1
On 10/31/2020 at 9:01 PM, MiaDarling said:

So... I'm not brand new... I became a member a couple weeks ago... but I just saw this "Introduction" page an figured I'd post mine! Hope it's not too boring.

My screen name is MiaDarling, Mia is my real first name and darling is just a descriptive term! lol! ( friends always call me Mia Darling cos Mia in Italian means My... hence My Darlingย  ) anyway, told you this could be boring!!

I was actually told about this site from another member from another forum and I am glad to have found it. As far as my like/love of pee.... I love my pee!!! I wear pampers ( diapers ) alot, cos i like to pee and have it on me for awhile.. i also like peeing my pants and being seen ( kind of an exhibitionist I guess ) and I love wetting my bed. I have made a conscious decision to no longer use a toilet for peeing. Last time I pee"d in a toilet was June 5th 2020.. since June 6th 2020 every pee has been in my pamper, pants ( clothes ) or my bed. ( Yes, when not pampered I do alot of laundry )ย 

I'm also interested in other people who would appreciate my tinkle. I think it would be really fun to pee on someone's face or, if they are ok with it, pee in their mouth. I tend to be a bit of a bratface so I certainly can see myself really enjoying the power trip of tinkling on someone. We will see. Anyway.. That's my lil intro.. Thanks for reading!

Stay wet,

Mia ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’•

I'd love you to straddle my lap in tight jeans and let go...

On 10/31/2020 at 6:42 PM, MiaDarling said:

Haha!!!ย 

Aww! So sweet of you goose! Do you want me to straddle your face and tinkle on it?? I will! Just make sure you open your mouth at some point... don't worry... my tinkle isn't poison... but it may be addictive! ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡

Ik Iโ€™d personally love that and would drink every drop Mia! Iโ€™ve never found a girl to do it but have always wanted to.ย 

Welcome! I've always wondered what it'd be like to wear a diaper for a day and just let go in public!

It's so erotic that you want to pee in someone's mouth! I hope one day to have a woman do just that to me!

4 hours ago, hrlv said:

Welcome! I've always wondered what it'd be like to wear a diaper for a day and just let go in public!

It's so erotic that you want to pee in someone's mouth! I hope one day to have a woman do just that to me!

I love my pampers.. idk what I'd do without them. But then again, I'm never giving them up so... I don't have to worry about being without them! ๐Ÿ˜Š

It's nice to see people who respond like this. My tinkle isn't poison....it's nectar from the goddess!!! Who wouldn't want to get a dose of my blessing?!! ๐Ÿ˜‡

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2020 at 5:01 PM, MiaDarling said:

Stay wet,

Mia ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’•

Nice to know you Mia. If you could, would you pee on the wicked witch, knowing it would kill her (water melts her)?

4 hours ago, LoveLadyPee said:

Nice to know you Mia. If you could, would you pee on the wicked witch, knowing it would kill her (water melts her)?

Interesting question...

I am not into hurting people.. but then again my tinkle is pure magic..so it prolly would help, not hurt, her. So yes.. I would bless her with a cleansing of my tinkle!

Stay wet,

Mia ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’•

• Like 1