When is it a private fetish or just a normal preferance to pee in other places?

Certainly there are many people here who are sexually turned on by peeing in one way or another and enjoy seeing and hearing of others experiences. On the other hand, I'm noticing a growing number of lurkers, mainly young men, largely American's, who have just recently began to pee in places other than toilets and urinals. At one time, this was thought by nearly everyone to be perfectly normal, especially for young men, but these days American society has become so politically correct that young men seem to think that the act of pissing outdoors, in a drain or even in a shower is an unusual fetish that he must keep hidden from friends and family. My boys grew up knowing that they could pee basically anywhere they wanted outside as well as showers, drains and some sinks inside. I never considered this to be any type of a fetish, we've done this since the dawn of time and while society may have convinced us it's not ladylike behavior, it was always considered to be a masculine thing to piss outdoors. I'm so surprised these days by the number of young men who are terrified by the thought of having to piss outdoors or even the number of guys who quietly do so only when there's no chance of being caught. I've spoken privately with dozens of young men here and on other sites who thought I was some sort of exceptional mom because I don't have any issue with my boys relieving themselves in public or around me. I can say from experiences with other moms, friends and family members, that my thoughts are nothing exceptional, especially when the boys are participating in outdoor sports, scouting, hiking, swimming or playing in the yard. The vast majority of moms are perfectly fine with young men peeing outdoors and many moms I know would expect guys to do so. Yet I see and hear from so many young men, some returning from College or had to move back in with their parents and feel constrained after experiencing the freedom of being out of the house, While out of the house they've finally began to open up and pee in other places and now that they're back at home they're scared their family will become aware of what they feel is a private fetish. 

Is simply peeing in the yard or in an alley really thought of as a fetish these days, or is it like it's always been simply a convenience for both a young man as well as his family for not having to wait for him, track through the house or find him a proper restroom?

I’d have to say that it depends a lot how they’ve been raised for example one of my friends will never pee outside unless absolutely necesary because his mum is this really fancy and sophisticated lady (atleast in her mind) and has always taught him that peeing outside is wrong, gross and despicable. So i’d say that if you teach them to pee outside when small and tell them its ok they will do it, if not then they won’t or well probably many still will when they grow up but for some people its hard to learn out of certain habits like in this case the fact that peeing outside is wrong. Also for people like my friend maybe they might see peeing outside as a fetish if someone is just there openly peeing in public which is something they would never even consider themselves?

• Like 1

I've always preferred peeing outside (or really anywhere else for that), and do so pretty much completely at this point, and quite a bit as child 

But I know several guys my age (I'm 25 at the time of writing this)  that seem uncomfortable with peeing outside, and me peeing outside (they always try and find themselves a toilet, or head off to some completely succlud location) 

Although I do feel a sexual urge when watching wemon peeing... I can't say I feel anything from peeing outside or other places myself...other then relief lol 

Now growing up.... My mother always hated it and got mad when I peed outside (I was told it was wrong... And to go use the toilet 95% of the time), lol and even more so when I peed inside (not talking the toilet), was punished quite a bit for that....

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, Wolf187 said:

I've always preferred peeing outside (or really anywhere else for that), and do so pretty much completely at this point, and quite a bit as child 

But I know several guys my age (I'm 25 at the time of writing this)  that seem uncomfortable with peeing outside, and me peeing outside (they always try and find themselves a toilet, or head off to some completely succlud location) 

Although I do feel a sexual urge when watching wemon peeing... I can't say I feel anything from peeing outside or other places myself...other then relief lol 

Now growing up.... My mother always hated it and got mad when I peed outside (I was told it was wrong... And to go use the toilet 95% of the time), lol and even more so when I peed inside (not talking the toilet), was punished quite a bit for that....

I would have thought that most guys would prefer peeing outside as well, but it doesn't seem to be so much the case these days. I can understand why you might be hesitant, being that your mother was among the few women who have an issue with guys doing so, but I know of so many moms who actively encourage their teenage or adult sons to do so at various times and they seem to resist doing so. I just find it so odd that young men these days are viewing this as some sort of dirty fetish, something they should hide from everyone if they're doing so.

I know the question is written largely around your experiences of American society.   From the other side of the ocean, and speaking solely of my experiences in the UK, I can't say I ever recall any particular 'teaching' from my parents either for or against peeing other than in a toilet. I remember as a kid playing outdoors and peeing outdoors as needed.

I think in my perception I picked up a sense of peeing outdoors, or at least being caught peeing outdoors as an adult, as some form of crime. When reported in a newspaper or perhaps TV  or radio news it would be voiced in a very condescending term too '... was fined for urinating in a public place....'  So in those terms, the idea of peeing outdoors took on a sort of risky nature, and consequently some sort of thrill to it to.

All of that said - I will add that I enjoy the opportunity for a pee anywhere other than a toilet - and on a sexual basis very much enjoy almost everything to do with ladies peeing, so a foot in both camps really.

Always a good question: someone's peeing somewhere unusual. Is that because it was convenient, or because they like it, or because they're actually getting off on it?

Pissing outdoors feels to me like an earthy, natural, grounding thing - I usually compare it to walking barefoot on a beach. You don't have to have a foot fetish to enjoy walking barefoot on a beach, and you don't have to have a pee fetish to enjoy pissing in the open air. And then anything prohibited becomes something of a forbidden fruit, enjoyable because you're not supposed to do it.

... but, as I said elsewhere not long ago, there was pissing in my sexual fantasies from an early age, so that puts me firmly in the kink/fetish camp.

My boys grew up knowing that they could pee basically anywhere they wanted outside as well as showers, drains and some sinks inside

I reckon families vary very widely about what's accepted and isn't and because so much of this goes on in private, it's hard to notice how different people are most of the time. (When the show Big Brother aired in the early 2000s there was a lot of talk about how one of the guys in the house pissed while he was showering, and whether this was OK or not - the majority thought it was). You can imagine "if you need to go pee, go in the pool" and "if you need to go pee, get out of the pool & do it by the fence" being the rule in different houses, with both being quite pointed about how the alternative was dirty and you shouldn't do it.

I find it hard to believe many people object to peeing in the trees on a hike on in the ocean while you're at the beach.

Is simply peeing in the yard or in an alley really thought of as a fetish these days

My take: most of the piss that ends up in alleys comes from "I'd been out drinking and it was easier to find a wall and piss behind it", and isn't a fetish. Once you film the piss spraying from your cock and send it to people, that's something else...

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

I'm also surprised that the idea of peeing outside because you're away from a toilet could be thought of as a fetish or wrong - especially in the countryside or in the garden / yard. In towns and cities, it's perhaps a bit different, but not much. If you're doing it because you prefer to and there's a choice, or deliberately in view of others, then things start to get different. And if you're documenting it with the intention of helping someone somewhere get off later, then you're into kink territory.

• Agree 1

I guess there’s two particular things, though: young kids might take it too literally about being able to go pee anywhere and, for example, pee very obviously on a wall outside the school, at which point saying “but mom said I could!” to the teacher won’t go very far. And teenagers might get bashful about being seen naked by mom, even if it wasn’t a big deal when they were younger.

7 hours ago, oliver2 said:

I guess there’s two particular things, though: young kids might take it too literally about being able to go pee anywhere and, for example, pee very obviously on a wall outside the school, at which point saying “but mom said I could!” to the teacher won’t go very far. And teenagers might get bashful about being seen naked by mom, even if it wasn’t a big deal when they were younger.

I really don't see why teenagers would suddenly become bashful around mom, when they weren't at a younger age. If anything boys become more curious about sexuality.

• Agree 1

Part of why I used to be bothered by peeing outside was the fact that people considered it a masculine thing to do. Trans women don't like being viewed as masculine, so it's understandable why I wouldn't have liked it before. But now after seeing that women can pee outside too, I started to enjoy it more. The fact that peeing outside is such a gendered thing is so stupid. Let a girl water the plants in peace! 

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, Ms. Tito said:

Part of why I used to be bothered by peeing outside was the fact that people considered it a masculine thing to do. Trans women don't like being viewed as masculine, so it's understandable why I wouldn't have liked it before. But now after seeing that women can pee outside too, I started to enjoy it more. The fact that peeing outside is such a gendered thing is so stupid. Let a girl water the plants in peace! 

Even biological women used to be intimidated to do so because it wasn't considered ladylike, even if they were able to do so standing as men do. I never let that bother me too much and have done so anyway, certainly if I had the biological advantage I'd do so even more frequently. It's just much easier to do so with a penis than without.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, beachmom said:

Even biological women used to be intimidated to do so because it wasn't considered ladylike, even if they were able to do so standing as men do. I never let that bother me too much and have done so anyway, certainly if I had the biological advantage I'd do so even more frequently. It's just much easier to do so with a penis than without.

Oh totally! To be honest I wanna keep my penis, I wouldn't give this lady stick up for anything!

• Love 1
5 hours ago, beachmom said:

I really don't see why teenagers would suddenly become bashful around mom, when they weren't at a younger age. If anything boys become more curious about sexuality.

My son and daughter didn't become bashful teens around my wife and me. We've always had an open door and sharing bathroom policy, and no issue with nakedness either. I'm sure it's good for body confidence.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

For me it was a combination of religious family and literally zero outdoor privacy. I live in a city, a small one, but my house is such that no matter where I stand, I have multiple angles I can be seen from, whether it’s the neighbor’s (all the fences are super low/chain link and I can see 3+houses down), the street, or a small park next to my house. That hasn’t stopped me from doing it once night falls, but when it gets cold I have to stop 😂. I do it in the sink often enough, but I’ve got my own sink so no one else even uses it to notice any possible smell, and of course I pee every time I’m in the shower. 

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Cyan493 said:

That hasn’t stopped me from doing it once night falls, but when it gets cold I have to stop 😂. I do it in the sink often enough, but I’ve got my own sink so no one else even uses it to notice any possible smell, and of course I pee every time I’m in the shower. 

Is it just too cold to want to go outside or would there be obvious patches of yellow ice? 😂
I can’t imagine a sink smelling from being peed in if you run water down it often.

Did you discover the joy of shower peeing as a kid, or as an adult?

26 minutes ago, oliver2 said:

Is it just too cold to want to go outside or would there be obvious patches of yellow ice? 😂
I can’t imagine a sink smelling from being peed in if you run water down it often.

Did you discover the joy of shower peeing as a kid, or as an adult?

It’s more the cold, though it does snow once or twice a year in my area. The shower peeing I’ve been doing for ages.

• Like 2
On 11/2/2020 at 12:02 AM, beachmom said:

Curious about sexuality & nudity, sure. Wanting to see close family members naked, less so. I think you posted a message recently about how your sons are freer with their pissing than your husband, & that you'd enjoy seeing unrelated guys more - I guess that's similar.

• Hot 1

I'm not sure anyone's just answered the exam question "when is it a fetish and when is it a preference".

I've just google the word 'fetish' and Google rewarded me with the defintion "a form of sexual desire in which gratification is linked to an abnormal degree to a particular object, item of clothing, part of the body, etc"

So from my own experience, I've got no qualms about peeing outdoors - I'll do it when needed and I'll sometimes create a scenario where it is needed.  For example a few weeks ago I drove with my son to an appointment, an hour drive each way and a half hour wait. When I dropped him off I parked at a local park, walked to a safe location and relaxed an uncomfortably full bladder.  I could have driven to a McDonalds or similar but my preference was to pee outdoors. (There was a certain 'naughtiness' of breaking the rules, but essentially still preference).

Now in my case my absolute fascination is with all matters lady-pee and on occasion I'll sort of project scenarios onto myself - so imagining being female and needing to pee or actually peeing. Occasionally wetting too. That is when I'm definitely aroused and unless suddenly interrupted would absolutely result in masturbation too.  So there definitely I'd say fetish.

So in a nutshell - doing it for fun or convenience is a preference, doing it and being aroused by it is a fetish.   Counting myself lucky to enjoy both.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
3 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I'm not sure anyone's just answered the exam question "when is it a fetish and when is it a preference".

I've just google the word 'fetish' and Google rewarded me with the defintion "a form of sexual desire in which gratification is linked to an abnormal degree to a particular object, item of clothing, part of the body, etc"

So from my own experience, I've got no qualms about peeing outdoors - I'll do it when needed and I'll sometimes create a scenario where it is needed.  For example a few weeks ago I drove with my son to an appointment, an hour drive each way and a half hour wait. When I dropped him off I parked at a local park, walked to a safe location and relaxed an uncomfortably full bladder.  I could have driven to a McDonalds or similar but my preference was to pee outdoors. (There was a certain 'naughtiness' of breaking the rules, but essentially still preference).

Now in my case my absolute fascination is with all matters lady-pee and on occasion I'll sort of project scenarios onto myself - so imagining being female and needing to pee or actually peeing. Occasionally wetting too. That is when I'm definitely aroused and unless suddenly interrupted would absolutely result in masturbation too.  So there definitely I'd say fetish.

So in a nutshell - doing it for fun or convenience is a preference, doing it and being aroused by it is a fetish.   Counting myself lucky to enjoy both.

I'm with you there. Though we have slight differences in what turns us on in the fetish case ... I can get aroused by self-peeing (or rather self-peeing and -pleasure can go hand-in-hand, so to speak), and having my wife pee on me results in instant hard-on and more.

• Love 1
19 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Me too.

• Like 1

It’s interesting to think about, peeing outside being a convenience for some guys and a fetish for other guys.  I sometimes wonder if I would fetishize peeing outside as much as I do if it were more acceptable here in the US?  I peed outside once or twice when I was a kid, but I haven’t done so as an adult out of fear of getting caught.  If I lived in a place where I could do it, I would be peeing outside a lot.  Peeing outside is a lot more interesting to me than inside.  The main thing about my pee fetish is watching other guys pee and outside is a lot more of a turn on for me than inside.  Not that I don’t get aroused thinking about myself peeing outside, but watching others is a much bigger turn on for me.  Perhaps it’s the taboo of peeing outside, or that is a rare event for me, or the sense of freedom that is associated with it, or a combination of all of these things.  I’m not 100% sure why I get turned on by peeing outside more than inside.  I wouldn’t be surprised if making peeing outside, which used to be more accepted, taboo here in the US has caused myself, and other guys who are in a similar living situation to myself, to fetishize it.  I think guys who can pee outside without the risk of getting caught are probably less likely to fetishize it as to them peeing outside is a common occurrence, not some rare event like it is for me, and is therefore a convenience.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, NortheastPeeFan said:

It’s interesting to think about, peeing outside being a convenience for some guys and a fetish for other guys.  I sometimes wonder if I would fetishize peeing outside as much as I do if it were more acceptable here in the US?  I peed outside once or twice when I was a kid, but I haven’t done so as an adult out of fear of getting caught.  If I lived in a place where I could do it, I would be peeing outside a lot.  Peeing outside is a lot more interesting to me than inside.  The main thing about my pee fetish is watching other guys pee and outside is a lot more of a turn on for me than inside.  Not that I don’t get aroused thinking about myself peeing outside, but watching others is a much bigger turn on for me.  Perhaps it’s the taboo of peeing outside, or that is a rare event for me, or the sense of freedom that is associated with it, or a combination of all of these things.  I’m not 100% sure why I get turned on by peeing outside more than inside.  I wouldn’t be surprised if making peeing outside, which used to be more accepted, taboo here in the US has caused myself, and other guys who are in a similar living situation to myself, to fetishize it.  I think guys who can pee outside without the risk of getting caught are probably less likely to fetishize it as to them peeing outside is a common occurrence, not some rare event like it is for me, and is therefore a convenience.

I reckon you're right there. It's possible that if something is 'forbidden' for whatever reason - societal norms, law, parental disapproval etc - it's much more likely to have a powerful attraction, even to the point of fetish. Outdoor peeing would be a good example. Another is seeing or hearing some others pee in a basic way (by which I mean, on the toilet): for some that's a powerful fetish, but as I mentioned a little way up this thread, because it has never been a big deal within my family (either when I was a child or since I have married and had children), it isn't a particular turn on its own right on for me.

Edited by Kupar
typo
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2020 at 3:00 PM, beachmom said:

Certainly there are many people here who are sexually turned on by peeing in one way or another and enjoy seeing and hearing of others experiences. On the other hand, I'm noticing a growing number of lurkers, mainly young men, largely American's, who have just recently began to pee in places other than toilets and urinals. At one time, this was thought by nearly everyone to be perfectly normal, especially for young men, but these days American society has become so politically correct that young men seem to think that the act of pissing outdoors, in a drain or even in a shower is an unusual fetish that he must keep hidden from friends and family. My boys grew up knowing that they could pee basically anywhere they wanted outside as well as showers, drains and some sinks inside. I never considered this to be any type of a fetish, we've done this since the dawn of time and while society may have convinced us it's not ladylike behavior, it was always considered to be a masculine thing to piss outdoors. I'm so surprised these days by the number of young men who are terrified by the thought of having to piss outdoors or even the number of guys who quietly do so only when there's no chance of being caught. I've spoken privately with dozens of young men here and on other sites who thought I was some sort of exceptional mom because I don't have any issue with my boys relieving themselves in public or around me. I can say from experiences with other moms, friends and family members, that my thoughts are nothing exceptional, especially when the boys are participating in outdoor sports, scouting, hiking, swimming or playing in the yard. The vast majority of moms are perfectly fine with young men peeing outdoors and many moms I know would expect guys to do so. Yet I see and hear from so many young men, some returning from College or had to move back in with their parents and feel constrained after experiencing the freedom of being out of the house, While out of the house they've finally began to open up and pee in other places and now that they're back at home they're scared their family will become aware of what they feel is a private fetish. 

Is simply peeing in the yard or in an alley really thought of as a fetish these days, or is it like it's always been simply a convenience for both a young man as well as his family for not having to wait for him, track through the house or find him a proper restroom?

I think this is a great topic.  I do find that the lines of normalcy have been shifted by political correctness.  I must say I Do have a pee finish but if it wasn't for that, there would be and still is may places that I pee that should just be considered normal.  For me, i consider anywhere outside completely normal unless its within a large group of people in plane sight.  In an alley, in a back yard, parking lot, anywhere outdoors to me is completely normal.  

Interms of my fetish,  I find peeing anywhere that is non conventional and not outdoors to be a turn on, such as, indoors but not in a sink, shower or drain, on furniture, on absorbent surfaces, on carpet, on beds, in fitting rooms, stores, offices, etc.   To me, that is fetish material.  Where I find the grey area is, is determining that line between clearly abnormal/ unacceptable  with normal / acceptable.  

I Have to admit that this "grey area" can add some thrill.  I find it very interesting when someone chooses to be alittle bolder and chooses with out hesitation to pee in one of these grey area places where many other would not do the same.  Some of these places may be an indoor public swimming pool, in a hot tub or spa, water park, public showers, in public surrounded by people at an event, on public transit.  Also the method they use in terms of being ovbious about their action or if they conceal their actions may intrigue me also

• Love 1