Couples who pee together stay together

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2020 at 1:53 PM, Eliminature said:

A word of advice, try the sink the next time you do this. It's much easier to aim into and less chance that you'll make a mess. Depending on your height, you can try the sink too! 

Thank you for a lovely, sexy account. I'm pleased that you both enjoyed it! I sometimes help Mr Eliminature aim, but he enjoys doing it handsfree. I hope you can repeat the experience soon and enjoy it just as much. x

Thank you for the advice, going to try the sink next time (hopefully sooner rather than later!)

Do you have any advice for me using the sink? I can just picture it running down my legs and onto the floor, not that I mind of course. I've tried a few times in the shower and let's just say, it didn't go well lol.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
54 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

As my music teacher says "You need to not give a shit about mistakes." 

This is an interesting thing, isn't it? My son and wife can carry on playing after making a mistake, as if nothing had happened, without losing the rhythm; my daughter and I are sufficiently affected by making a mistake that we stutter. I think there's something about how our brains work differently. [Sorry, a bit off topic ...]

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I must have only half read or glanced over your original post @Sophie - just reading a couple of comments, scrolled up and slowly read your account.  As usual you have managed to describe the scenario so amazingly yet straightforwardly - and in such an arousing way.  I don't know how you do that but please don't stop lol.

Also to pick up the same 'don't stop' theme and answer your question "how do we guys aim", well practice makes perfect - so my recommendation is that you take every possible opportunity to repeat the scenario with your husband.  I'm sure he'll appreciate your willingness to learn and provide the self sacrifice of helping you.

The aim thing is only part of the story of course, because release velocity also plays a key part in any ballistic trajectory.  For us as guys, we sort of instinctively manage flow and direction at the same time. Turn the lights off and we stand as much chance of hitting the water in the toilet as we do shooting a basketball blindfolded. Similarly for you when in charge of aiming but having no real control over flow, the same applies.

Also, I'm hazarding a guess that a certain amount of arousal may have been creeping in and as soon as things start to swell even a little then the urethra gets a little constricted that changes the pressure of the stream. It can also result in split streams and especially for a non-circumcised guy all sorts of less predictable behaviour. 

But putting all that aside - definitely enjoy practicing... 

• Agree 1
  • Love 2
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 11/15/2020 at 1:58 PM, Sophie said:

Thank you for the advice, going to try the sink next time (hopefully sooner rather than later!)

Do you have any advice for me using the sink? I can just picture it running down my legs and onto the floor, not that I mind of course. I've tried a few times in the shower and let's just say, it didn't go well lol.

It's all about keeping your lips out of the way. ALL women have the same stream as men, on the inside. Once past the lips, there's nothing else in the way of a perfect stream!

• Agree 1