Hi, Anybody want to torture my bladder? If so, write to me

Hi and welcome to the community - I hope you are finding your way around and enjoying your time here.

I noticed that you posted a similar status yesterday, and didn't get much response.  I think that is partly due to the way this site works as a community of people who all become friends. But to become friends, we like to know a little bit about the people we are speaking with.  So my first suggestion would be to maybe write a little post in the Introductions section - maybe tell us a little about who you are, how you found us, what your interests are apart from bladder holding.

Also - we're not really the sort of group which relies on direct messages between people.  As you look around the forum you will see that most of the communication takes place by people writing on posts just like I'm doing here.  So, that is my next suggestion - as you browse around and you see a discussion which is interesting to you, please feel welcome to join in by adding to it. When people read good things you've written there then they may remember your name and reply to your posts.

The final thing to say is that we have a dedicated section around Men Peeing, so that would be a good place as well to post.

But - most important - you are here with us, so welcome.