Where would you pee in this scenario?

Where to piss at reception in the woods?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Where to pee at outdoor wedding reception?

• Behind a tree, hidden from others
    • Behind a tree, in plain sight
    • Standing up w/ legs spread in a long dress
    • Squatted near the port-a-potties
    • Other: comment

Because of covid, a friend of mine is having a small wedding reception in the woods on Halloween. She invited about 25-30 people and it's in a large outdoor woodsy space. There are only two rented port-a-potties, and i'm sure they'll be gross, especially towards the end of the night.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Erlier this year i attented a similiar event except it was in their cottage they just told everyone to pee somewhere in the bushes aginst a tree etc but we agreed that if some girls were bothered or didn’t want to be seen that they could go pee behind the outhouse and that it was only for girls since guys weren’t really bothered by peeing anywhere it was next to the firewood storage so you coudn’t really see behind there unless you went there

I voted behind a tree hidden from others. 

As exciting as it might be, I'm not a huge fan of being seen peeing by people I don't know very well, and I have no idea how they would react to me peeing so openly. 

• Like 2

As the guy at the wedding, either of the first two options - by the trees - would be easy for me.  Since a wedding has a range of all sorts of people, I'd probably go for hidden.

With my PF head on, I'd of course advocate any and all of those options.  For the ladies, I imagine just letting go under a gown - either sipping a glass of bubbly and chatting or even during the applause of the first kiss would be delicious.

As the evening progresses and the drink flows then I guess inhibitions would relax and people have got to know each other more, so any of the options could be good.  For what it's worth, I wouldn't object to turning round and finding a guest in any of those scenarios - but you already knew I'd say that.

• Hot 4

In my other life, I’ve photographed some 60+ weddings over the last decade or so. All of them different - most in churches and hotels, one on the shores of a Scottish loch, one in a castle, a couple with receptions in marquees.

I have to say when doing so and ‘in the zone’ my mind is in a very different place than here. I’ve had some fairly ‘warming’ discussions with brides and bridesmaids, rescheduling plans to allow them much needed relief. Generally though professionalism forces me to keep my real feelings on a leash (mostly)

One thing which is consistent though is that the wedding is an interesting social experiment - anywhere from two dozen to a hundred or so individuals coming together, many as strangers and being kept in the same bubble through the day - unlike real life where people come and go - and gradually getting to know and build trust in each other during the day. Tensions hopefully easing after the vows, alcohol flowing and inhibitions lifting.

For the first half of the day I’d guess most people if unable to use a ‘conventional’ toilet would err on the side of hidden. Any existing enthusiasts may relish the standing with a long dress option. As the evening progresses, darkness falls and the alcohol flows then I’m sure all the other options would become equally attractive prospects. 

Alas by that sort of time my work is usually done, and after 12-15 hours in hyper on-my-feet mode I’m usually too exhausted to handle the excitement anyway...  Must try harder I guess. 

[Edit - As an afterthought, I never did answer what I'd do:   As I'd have my car parked somewhere discrete but nearby with my roller camera case and other gear in the boot, my general 'go-to' would be to keep an empty takeaway fizzy drink cup handy. From time to time I'd nip back to get something out of the car, change a battery or whatever and take a sneaky leak into the cup whilst standing up against the boot of the car under the tailgate.  Not the first time I've done that on location and I'm sure not the last...] 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Is it possible to vote for all these things? lol. If it was me, I would do one of two things: wait until the port-a-potty was occupied then go behind it and loudly piss on the back side so the person inside hears OR I would go behind a tree, and stand so that the tree was blocking my body but my stream was still visible to someone who was looking.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

I’ve been to many weddings either outdoors or with an outdoor space and always wearing a kilt which give us the advantage girls usually have. I’d usually just squat down and pee on the grass while tying a shoelace or something as the night gets darker you can get away with standing up with your legs parted if away from other people. 

• Like 2
20 hours ago, Sophie said:

As exciting as it might be, I'm not a huge fan of being seen peeing by people I don't know very well, and I have no idea how they would react to me peeing so openly. 

Same

• Like 1
On 10/29/2020 at 2:16 AM, Sophie said:

I would react well if I saw ;)

But I've always really wanted to just piss openly in front of a bunch of people

• Like 2