Three naughty pees

Amazing - thanks for sharing!  Paints a very hot picture. 

To answer your question from a male perspective, and only really speaking for myself, but YES.

By no means every day, and not in the case of a normal pee, but in the case of a naughty pee experience I’ve generally got myself excited about the prospect, then enjoyed the moment - and all that excitement has to be channeled somewhere. 

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1
9 hours ago, foxypiss said:

So tonight my parents went out so I had the whole house to myself for a couple hours. Immediately when they left I practically ran to the bathroom and pulled down my pants and peed in the sink, a little while later I had to pee again so I peed in the sink again, but this time once I was done I rubbed my clit so fast and hard until I came and when I finally did I felt so calm, relaxed and tired. I couldn't feel my legs though lol, they felt like jello. And yet again just a couple minutes ago as I was going down to my garage to get a drink from the fridge I had to pee again, in order to get to the garage you have to go through the basement and so once I got to the basement I sat on this little chair, started rubbing myself then soon enough I started peeing, I could hear the drops and trickle of my peeing hitting the carpet floor, once I was done I was so happy because I never pissed on that chair and it made me feel so naughty, and also I started rubbing myself yet again and came THREE times. I was honestly impressed with myself because I honestly usually never touch myself so I'm proud of myself because that means I'm gaining confidence 😌 but I do have a question, does Anyone else masturbate after peeing because they're so turned on? Because this is the first and second time it happened to me.

Wow amazing experiences, glad you took advantage of them.

As for masterbatimg afterwards I do this as well. My cock is usually getting hard in not hard after a naughty piss so i would hate to waste an opportunity lol

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
On 10/29/2020 at 3:29 AM, foxypiss said:

also I started rubbing myself yet again and came THREE times. I was honestly impressed with myself because I honestly usually never touch myself so I'm proud of myself because that means I'm gaining confidence 😌

Good for you, girl!! 🥰 You reach down and enjoy exploring yourself!

Anyone else masturbate after peeing because they're so turned on?

Given the places I usually pee - in bushes in public, and so on - I’d be wary of whacking off there, and put off by possibility of being caught, shocking people, prosecuted etc, but I do get turned on by pissing somewhere naughty or public and me, or others, pissing has been something I think about when I get myself off since I was in my teens.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your very clear words. That’s hundred percent understood. Sorry. My fingers were faster than my brain to think about my question. I have highest respect to all and especially for the female members and will not reduce anybody to objects. Again, big sorry - this will not happen again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1