The Best Carpet

I share your dream 

What I wouldn't give to mark a brand new carpet 

12 hours ago, Bacardi said:

This post is about naughty peeing 😊 

I was scrolling through my social media feed and saw a photo someone took in one of my groups that showed off their carpet. It looked brand new, a nice cream color, clean, and it even looked recently vacuumed! The first thing that ran through my head was "what I wouldn't give to pee on that carpet!" I bet it would have made such a lovely noise. I wish there was a way I could reset my carpet so that it was perfect just so I could ruin it again. I mean, I managed to get a naughty pee in tonight but peeing on a brand new clean carpet?

There just simply isn't anything like it 💘

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Bacardi said:

This post is about naughty peeing 😊 

I was scrolling through my social media feed and saw a photo someone took in one of my groups that showed off their carpet. It looked brand new, a nice cream color, clean, and it even looked recently vacuumed! The first thing that ran through my head was "what I wouldn't give to pee on that carpet!" I bet it would have made such a lovely noise. I wish there was a way I could reset my carpet so that it was perfect just so I could ruin it again. I mean, I managed to get a naughty pee in tonight but peeing on a brand new clean carpet?

There just simply isn't anything like it 💘

Have you ever had an opportunity to pee in a carpet store? Most of those stores don't have security cameras towards the back of the store so no one would see you. You could just piss on a new rolled up carpet and it would dry before anyone noticed. They also stack them super high, so you might be able to slip between a few and find a space behind where you could piss. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Mr. Whizz said:

Have you ever had an opportunity to pee in a carpet store? Most of those stores don't have security cameras towards the back of the store so no one would see you. You could just piss on a new rolled up carpet and it would dry before anyone noticed. They also stack them super high, so you might be able to slip between a few and find a space behind where you could piss. 

You know I've peed on store carpets before... But only the ones covering the floors, I've never thought of the ones for sale or visiting a store dedicated to them........

8 hours ago, Mr. Whizz said:

I'm too chicken shit to take my naughty peeing outside of the house lol. I've always wanted to drop into a squat and have a pee in a quiet corner of a store, but here in America you can get arrested for that and charged with a sex crime. 

• Agree 1
5 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I don't mean to misdirect the thread...

But is there a particular carpet anywhere in the world you'd really love to pee on?

Maybe the oval office?  Buckingham Palace?  anywhere else?

Nah. Any ole carpet will do it for me. Although, I hear Agent Orange in the White House would love for me to pee on his carpet.

• Haha 2
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...
On 10/30/2020 at 12:01 AM, Paulypeeps said:

I would worry about new carpet perhaps not being quite as absorbent as old carpet.

I guess that the most premium carpet I have peed on would have to be the boardroom carpet where I used to work. The MD was quite proud of the boardroom and took a shine to me so showed me around. I knew it had to be done so I just stood and peed a little down my legs while we were discussing what went on there.

@Paulypeeps - That's just hilarious ... and incredibly risky.  Absolutely superb!!  I wish I could do that but girls have the advantage there.

Fully agree on the concerns about absorption on brand new carpet.  I've made that mistake before.  🤣  But there's nothing better than walking into a hotel room and finding a pristine carpet.  I'm right with @Bacardi on that one.  I now test the carpet before peeing in the middle of the room, but if I can then there's nothing better than leaving a big puddle on a fresh clean carpet.

• Like 2