Funny thing I heard from a friend

On 10/28/2020 at 12:24 PM, felicia1234 said:

Hello everyone!

So I heard this the other day from a friend of mine. She said that peeing is a lot like sex. There is a lot of build up, then you get to release, and then you feel the massive relief!

What does everyone think?

I have noticed a very string correlation to edging an orgasm and edging a pee.  Both build tension and tension can lead to more intense orgasms.  I also think that if more people were less shamed by peeing, or more precisely, the possibility of losing control, they would enjoy the affects a full bladder does have on the intensity of orgasms.  

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, navesink01 said:

I have noticed a very string correlation to edging an orgasm and edging a pee.  Both build tension and tension can lead to more intense orgasms.  I also think that if more people were less shamed by peeing, or more precisely, the possibility of losing control, they would enjoy the affects a full bladder does have on the intensity of orgasms.  

I definitely think you can learn to enjoy the similarities - and therefore enjoy the holding / peeing properly - and the start of that is losing the association in the mind that peeing is just a bodily function for eliminating waste. Some people - maybe most on this forum - have always had the view that peeing is pleasurable, but for others of us, it's something we have to learn, or re-learn 🙂