Noob couple looking to explore

Hey all, 

Just recently joined here as my GF admitted to me the other day she wanted to try piss play. Were both quite an adventurous couple and have never really said no to trying new things and secretly, I'd always be curious. She wanted to know what it felt like if I pissed on her body...

So last night we tried it and it was actually one of the hottest experiences we've had in a while. Being quite new to this, we don't know what else to try. She doesn't want to try drinking, but any advice or ideas to get us into it a little bit more would be awesome!

• Like 2

Congratulations to you both for finding this activity together! It's wild how much the world opens up once you both realize you like it - its like a wet squirty foreplay that lasts as long as you want it to.

One of the first things I did with my first pee friend was to just watch it come out up close - like letting her hold me and guide my stream, then doing the same (or trying to) for her. What fun... And then drawing on my own favorite memories I'd say to just take advantage of the infinite foreplay- invest in a washable mattress protector and make playtime the object of the night:
- drink lots of water or your drink of choice, sit around and just be close, watch a movie or whatever
- check in about how full each other are feeling, let it be fun and drive the anticipation, and let the desperation increase every other sense down there
- fool around and talk through ideas for what you might do when it's time to let it go
- when it finally comes, pace yourselves and take turns to make it last as long as possible!

For me this usually starts out with peeing in our clothes and eventually evolves into a big wet puddle.

I can only speak from my own experience, which is with a wife who is perfectly happy peeing on me as a treat that I gladly accept. She finds it strange and funny that I like it when she pees on me, and though she doesn't tell me she finds it a turn on, the sex we have afterwards is always really good! Not only that, but she will suggest it too 🙂   I second @pizzapeople's view that pee play is great, intimate foreplay. You're lucky to have a gf who likes to play with you. We have always had an open door policy with our bathroom and toilets - including when raising a family: it's meant that the simple act of peeing - and seeing / hearing others pee in the toilet - doesn't have the naughtiness value that many in the forum find exciting. But you and your gf may find that 'naughty' peeing together in non-conventional places that might generate some shared fun for you too.

Enjoy!

On 10/28/2020 at 8:38 PM, pizzapeople said:

Congratulations to you both for finding this activity together! It's wild how much the world opens up once you both realize you like it - its like a wet squirty foreplay that lasts as long as you want it to.

One of the first things I did with my first pee friend was to just watch it come out up close - like letting her hold me and guide my stream, then doing the same (or trying to) for her. What fun... And then drawing on my own favorite memories I'd say to just take advantage of the infinite foreplay- invest in a washable mattress protector and make playtime the object of the night:
- drink lots of water or your drink of choice, sit around and just be close, watch a movie or whatever
- check in about how full each other are feeling, let it be fun and drive the anticipation, and let the desperation increase every other sense down there
- fool around and talk through ideas for what you might do when it's time to let it go
- when it finally comes, pace yourselves and take turns to make it last as long as possible!

For me this usually starts out with peeing in our clothes and eventually evolves into a big wet puddle.

Damn okay this sounds really fucking good. So far its been quite one sided in that I have been the one peeing but I have mentioned I'd like it the other way round. I loveee desperation videos so the idea of us building that up together and doing it together when we just can't hold it in any longer sounds soooo good. You've answered a good question there too - we didn't really know how to bring it out of the bath / shower. 

I almost asked her this morning to hold my dick while I was pissing this morning and I chickened out..I regret that so much now!

• Like 1
On 10/28/2020 at 9:33 PM, Kupar said:

I can only speak from my own experience, which is with a wife who is perfectly happy peeing on me as a treat that I gladly accept. She finds it strange and funny that I like it when she pees on me, and though she doesn't tell me she finds it a turn on, the sex we have afterwards is always really good! Not only that, but she will suggest it too 🙂   I second @pizzapeople's view that pee play is great, intimate foreplay. You're lucky to have a gf who likes to play with you. We have always had an open door policy with our bathroom and toilets - including when raising a family: it's meant that the simple act of peeing - and seeing / hearing others pee in the toilet - doesn't have the naughtiness value that many in the forum find exciting. But you and your gf may find that 'naughty' peeing together in non-conventional places that might generate some shared fun for you too.

Enjoy!

I definitely agree there. Its always been something that has been kept private between us so now there's something still naughty about involving each other in it. We've started to become more sub dom relationship outside of peeing so maybe bringing those 2 worlds together would be fun...

Thank you so much for the help! These are great suggestions 

• Like 2