Last night in chat

As a not-so-innocent bystander in all the action - three people at least all holding together I think it was - I'd say one of the most amazing moments I've seen on here for a long, long time.

I absolutely adore being a part to things like this - and feel incredibly privileged that people feel safe enough and willing to share in these experiences.  There is one person you've missed in the credits though @Sophie in terms of your husband who could easily be uncomfortable with all of us vying for your attention. We all owe him a big thank you too (I'm not being chauvinistic enough to suggest you need his permission), obviously you choose your actions with free will - but nonetheless it's a privilege to share it with you and your husband.

(Sorry for anyone now feeling the need to vomit - I'll stop)

• Agree 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, steamlover6 said:

What time is the next such meeting? I (and others I'm sure) would love to be with you and share the experience/sensation.....  I think this is what chat here is really for!

I couldn't tell you, it wasn't planned to begin with and I don't want to set a date because I might not be in the mood at the time. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, steamlover6 said:

What time is the next such meeting? I (and others I'm sure) would love to be with you and share the experience/sensation.....  I think this is what chat here is really for!

I think the ancient people had various ways of trying to predict momentous events, like looking at the alignment of the stars and the planets.  Today we rationalise and explain everything with science - yet last night seems to have been entirely without planning or coordination.

Just three people all 'in the mood' to hold with relatively full bladders and a small number of enthusiastic supporters. Who knows whether it'll happen again tonight, next week or ever in our lifetimes lol.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Sophie said:

I don't want to set a date because I might not be in the mood at the time. 

I totally understand Sophie, its not something you can force if you're not in the mood, certainly.

On the other hand if one is online here, one is usually in, or close to being, in the mood.....

• Like 1
21 hours ago, ejcw123 said:

For myself it was completely unplanned I just really had to go. Really fun to go with others and experience it in real time. Thanks for the support in helping me go and feel welcomed 🙂

I've said to quite a few people over my time here - you really do get out just what you put in - and I'm not just talking about the pee.

Many people are happy to sit quietly and view, that in itself is absolutely fine - but if like yourself, you choose to open up and let us into what you're experiencing, people will feed into that and support you all the more.  You're welcome here - and rewarding us for that welcome with every experience you share.

• Love 1