Pissing on my self

11 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Would it not be worth posting them in the Men Peeing section?

(It may just be me - I don't quite get the idea of talking to a couple of people one-one when instead you can communicate and receive back the positivity of the whole forum).

“Why have sex, when you can have an orgy?”

• Haha 2
  • Agree 2
18 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Would it not be worth posting them in the Men Peeing section?

(It may just be me - I don't quite get the idea of talking to a couple of people one-one when instead you can communicate and receive back the positivity of the whole forum).

I could but I also like to know a little bit about what they people want and I like the personal touch of talking one on one but I may just throw one in there 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

13 minutes ago, Christin said:

? Is this only for Men? I love it too! But only under the shower or in the bathtub.

So now I've outed myself, doesn't hurt at all...omg!

I love it too! 😏

The site has more content devoted to women peeing than to men. This topic is in the Men peeing section, and your own stories of self-peeing would probably go best somewhere in here:  https://peefans.com/forum/18-real-pee-encounters-experiences/ where you will find an enthusiastic audience!

Edited by Kupar
typo
  • Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 12/7/2020 at 10:04 AM, Christin said:

Blush! Ok. Thanks

I'd LOVE to piss on you! Then you could piss on me too. I'll suck a nice cock if it appeases the rules of this posting here over there. Also, I love it when girls get really horny watching me suck dick and drink piss from both pussy and cock.

• Like 1