Underwear question for women

Brutus

Primarily for women but anyone else can chime in with second hand knowledge. 

Ladies, how do you feel about thongs, particularly in regard to if/when the front is too small and your labia squeeze out to the side? I was gaming online with a female friend recently and we often devolve into wild conversation. She mentioned the relief of getting home from work to take her thong off because she was "hanging" out of it all day due to the front string being too thin. I didn't have the nerve to ask if that aroused her, didn't want to seem creepy. 

So is the feeling of your thong not covering everything arousing? I'm really curious and would like to incorporate it into a fictional work at some point but don't want to if I'm wrong about this.

Thanks.

4 minutes ago, MiaDarling said:

My lil temple is very tight and I do not have large skin flaps that could possibly hang out. Everything fits in my panties ( when I wear them ) just fine.

As a guy, I realise this thread is nothing to do with me - and I'd hate to come across the wrong way - but just saying I've never heard the term 'temple' before. However it's an adorable way to refer to something so special, sacred and wonderful. 

• Agree 1
2 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

As a guy, I realise this thread is nothing to do with me - and I'd hate to come across the wrong way - but just saying I've never heard the term 'temple' before. However it's an adorable way to refer to something so special, sacred and wonderful. 

Thanks!! 

I wasn't sure where you were going with that. I was reading and was like.. "O no, I hope I didn't offend anyone" ..but you certainly stuck the landing! Very sweet of you to say! 😊

• Thanks 1