If your home had no toilet, where would you relieve yourself? (poll)

Before I found this forum, I set up a poll on Misterpoll to gauge what others would do to relieve themselves if, like me, they had NO toilet facilities at all in their house/apartment and other such questions such as what if visitors needed the toilet.

It is a poll with several multiple choice questions which I don't think I can replicate on here and for ease of keeping the results all in one place I am providing the Misterpoll link for any members here to vote. The poll is for everyone to answer, both men and women.

I would value feedback.

http://www.misterpoll.com:80/polls/630094 (may need to copy/paste to new window)

Edited by No Toilet
Link did not work

I can't get the link to work ╯﹏╰

And that's pretty easy for me.. My new place out in the country litterly has no toilet...but it dose have over a achr back yard (some of wetch is wooded) that I quite enjoy using,

Although it needs a little repair before I'm able to completely move in... I am there daily, and make use of the yard 

• Like 1
On 10/27/2020 at 9:01 PM, Bacardi said:

I cant get into the link, but I loooove misterpoll for their pee content. 

To answer your question, though: 

Realistically it would have to be the shower or the sink. I cant imagine the nightmare it would be to have to clean up after all the members of my household peeing wherever they want. 

Fantasy wise is different 👀

My dream is to live in some alternate universe where you can pee anywhere you want to publicly or privately. Without a toilet I'd squat and pee on my carpet all day every day, and I'd hope my partner would too!

Me, @Vassal, and @BeneathMyWillow have some fictional stories that you'll love! 

• Agree 1
  • Love 2
  • 1 month later...
On 10/27/2020 at 2:54 PM, No Toilet said:

Before I found this forum, I set up a poll on Misterpoll to gauge what others would do to relieve themselves if, like me, they had NO toilet facilities at all in their house/apartment and other such questions such as what if visitors needed the toilet.

It is a poll with several multiple choice questions which I don't think I can replicate on here and for ease of keeping the results all in one place I am providing the Misterpoll link for any members here to vote. The poll is for everyone to answer, both men and women.

I would value feedback.

http://www.misterpoll.com:80/polls/630094 (may need to copy/paste to new window)

Peefans has a poll system. Most of us can't use the MrPoll one so delete this thread and make a new one with the poll you create on Peefans so we can answer.

28 minutes ago, p1ssputz said:

Dude...you have a port number in you link, which is why it doesn't work (copying and pasting won't fix the issue).

The poll is here: https://www.misterpoll.com/forums/315690.

Also....I mean, Misterpoll has a great history and all (I absolutely loved the "peeing in a random's car" poll and there was a great one about house parties), but do people still use that site? If you aren't manually sending people there, I somehow doubt you'll get any responses. I could be wrong about this, but I think that place has been pretty deserted for a while, by both its original community as well as the site creators.

I frequent that website all the time, but I never post lol. Some of the stories I feel are exaggerated, but nevertheless I've been getting off from that website since I was a teenager!

• Love 1

Glad I'm not the only one that's gotten off from Misterpoll. Still do from time to time. I really enjoyed all the naughty pee polls, even without reading the comments I just love seeing where people's minds are at in regards to peeing, especially naughty peeing and wetting. 

• Like 2

@p1ssputz @Vassal 

I find that the same reoccurring cast of characters will post every few months. The newer stories aren't as detailed but I frequent the fitting room, carpet, hotel, and unusual/strange places thread to get off to the older stories. I just wish it worked on mobile. Whenever I try to access it on my phone the share to social media bar covers the arrows to advance to the next page so I'm stuck on just the first page.

I think I have more fun with what people come up with. Helps I'm always looking for new ideas. The results are obviously skewed, like who's going to answer a 10+ question poll asking about if wetting for pleasure if you don't already know it's your kink. Still fun to think about though.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, p1ssputz said:

😅 I won't lie - I've always thought that I was the only person in the world who would ever be into this kind of stuff, and so it honestly feels good to be able to interact with someone with whom I have this in common. I've honestly just never been able to do that - I've always felt like an alien in this. (I admit, peeing isn't all I'm into, which is partly where that feeling comes from, but I guess I still feel like I'm closer to being understood, and I didn't realize how important that feeling was until now.) So I guess I'm saying thanks, it just feels really nice to know that there are real people out there like this and I'm not a freak.

This, so much this.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
On 12/17/2020 at 2:06 AM, p1ssputz said:

Also....I mean, Misterpoll has a great history and all (I absolutely loved the "peeing in a random's car" poll and there was a great one about house parties), but do people still use that site? If you aren't manually sending people there, I somehow doubt you'll get any responses. I could be wrong about this, but I think that place has been pretty deserted for a while, by both its original community as well as the site creators.

I think you are right about MisterPoll being abandoned as I submitted my poll for review to the search directory when it was created over a year ago but it never has been listed. In addition, emails to them about this issue have remained unanswered and the "editors choice" of polls on the right hand side of the home page never seem to change/update.

All the votes for my poll have therefore been through advertising it on other pee related polls or on this forum rather than people searching for it.

However it was through a chance conversation via MisterPoll with one member already established here that led me to this wonderful forum so I can share my experiences of having no toilet with other like minded people.

Can the poll software on this forum cope with such a complex poll such as this with multiple questions? I have since discovered that the link provided on the first page will work if the "80" is removed from the address: https://www.misterpoll.com/polls/630094 

Edited by No Toilet
revised link
13 hours ago, Mr. Whizz said:

Peefans has a poll system already, just use that one

That may be so but surely there is no objection to external polls, is there?  Someone else recently put a link to a misterpoll poll on here without it occasioning any adverse comment so far as I am aware.  

Absolutely correct this site does have a poll facility, however there are no issues with using a third party site to create a more widely accessible poll too.

Note that the original address of the Misterpoll has been corrected a little way through this thread, hopefully making it accessible to all now.

Also - note that I've just fought off the urge to delete the last couple of posts....  The Strawpoll is fine, but is heading off the topic of this post.