Public outdoor urinals

Has any dude here ever had the chance to use one of those public outdoor urinals? If so, how was it?

They’ve had a couple of them downtown where I live. It’s in quite a busy area and they’re quite out in the open so i hadn’t really thought about using them. Until last week, when I was walking downtown and really needed to piss, so I walked up and use one. It was actually pretty awesome to just be able to pee on the street like that!

im curious to hear you guys’ experiences though!

• Like 1

This is one of the ones I've used.  You can see it is very much out in the open.

Discover Guildford on Twitter: "#Guildford has beautiful rolling hills, 900  yr old castle, 3 shopping centres.... And a pop up toilet in North Street  http://t.co/XMe8tSgEe9"

I am not sure whether girls ever try to use it - either standing or just squat and pee on the floor.  Or maybe they use the phone boxes you can see behind it.

Edited by Alfresco
  • Like 2
28 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

This is one of the ones I've used.  You can see it is very much out in the open.

Discover Guildford on Twitter: "#Guildford has beautiful rolling hills, 900  yr old castle, 3 shopping centres.... And a pop up toilet in North Street  http://t.co/XMe8tSgEe9"

I am not sure whether girls ever try to use it - either standing or just squat and pee on the floor.  Or maybe they use the phone boxes you can see behind it.

I'm sure @Eliminature would use

Provide she can reach 😉

• Agree 1

There are temporary ones at music festivals.  Some are moulded plastic - they are usually behind semi-transparent fences.  I've also used straw bales (behind an opaque fence), but I've also seen them used at the edge of a field used for parking.  And some are just flat fences, with a gutter at the bottom, but completely open.

I've seen women use the plastic ones, with a pee funnel.  I've also seen women squat to pee on the grass inside the urinal enclosure.  I've also seen women squat to pee on the grass in front of the flat fence urinals (and one who hovered to pee backwards into the gutter).  I've also seen them sit on the edge of the straw bales, or hover to pee on them, in the car park.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I've used the public ones in the Dutch Capital. The Dutch don't seem to mind, but the foreign tourists look at me as though I've grown another head or something. Really! Have they never seen a woman pee standing before? 

I have used a public urinal in the suburbs of my own city, but it's a lot more sheltered than these. You can look at those photographs on my Eliminature Peeing Standing Thread. 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Alfresco said:

It is a bit unfair, but I tend to agree with:

I have seen women use these urinals and also evidence of women using these urinals.

I saw a girl reversed into one of the type in my first pic above - the one where it is an opening between two panels.  She was reversed into the gap and peeing onto the grate in the floor.  I've also seen tissues on the grate in the floor of those urinals which implies that women have been using them.

I have also been told by a work colleague that his girlfriend peed in the Vauxhall urinal - well more accurately on the floor in front of the urinal.

Here is proof that some ladies use them - even if the lady doesn't know how to pee standing:

Girls Using Urinals

However, I think in a lot of places the ladies more often use this style of urinal:

Bar Works to transform UK phone boxes into work pods

In London, the phone boxes are often near to the urinals and they smell of pee.  I think that the ladies see the urinals for men and think it is unfair so they take the relative privacy of the phone boxes to attend to their needs.

Some videos of this - although most are staged.

https://thisvid.com/videos/uk-phone-box-pee/

https://thisvid.com/videos/drunk-girl-pisses-in-a-phone-box-and-on-the-handset-too/

https://www.voyeurstyle.com/watch/5529/pissing-in-the-phone-booth/

https://poopeegirls.com/v-136-girl-pissing-in-a-phone-booth.html

Well, why shouldn't we use them? We have bladders that need emptying too. 😉 And it does seem like most of you guys would make no objection! 😊 

I would definitely use any public urinals myself if I encountered them. Unfortunately, I only know of the one where I have been photographed in my city. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
5 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

I would definitely use any public urinals myself if I encountered them. Unfortunately, I only know of the one where I have been photographed in my city. 

Looks like you need a trip down South when the latest Lockdown restrictions are eased.   I can identify on a map where several different types of outdoor urinals are located that you could try.   The majority that I know about are in London, but I know some others as well.   Some of them are only available in the late evening and some are only available on Friday and Saturday nights.

In Bristol, there are some of the plastic festival style ones which the council take round on a lorry and put out in busy areas just for Friday and Saturday nights.  I've used them and they have no cover at all from passing cars and from people walking past.  They are are also in full view of people drinking in an outside area of a bar.   They were needed because the bar is on a boat on the river and extends to a "beer garden" on the quayside and got so popular that they set up a bar outside so people could get beer without going on board.  When it is busy, the guys don't want to fight to get onto the boat to use the toilets, so they would just go across to the area between the bar and the adjacent building and either pee there or pee off the quay into the river.   So the council put a set of these removable urinals in place just for Friday and Saturday nights.   From what I could see, the girls would either go onto the boat to pee or they would go to the area behind the bar and squat behind parked cars or against the wall.  I enjoyed a few sightings there one evening.

• Like 4

Here is one of the urinals being put out on a Friday afternoon in Bristol.   They are put wherever there is a high incidence of peeing.

image.thumb.png.c4abb0c0dbd0ea2f0fe855ef3e1f773c.png

I love this one - also in Bristol (and yes I've peed in one put in that position too):

image.thumb.png.1e9e9be4b2f058440f48695ced478667.png

Edited by Alfresco
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

I definitely would like to try the Vauxhall urinal. In broad daylight would be fine. As long as I have a male chaperone to keep me safe. 

I'll bet some of the mature gents (I mean mature as in attitude as opposed to chronological age) on this website would enjoy being my male chaperone. 

I would be honoured to be considered for a role as guide and courteous chaperone.....

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
49 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

I definitely would like to try the Vauxhall urinal. In broad daylight would be fine. As long as I have a male chaperone to keep me safe. 

I'll bet some of the mature gents (I mean mature as in attitude as opposed to chronological age) on this website would enjoy being my male chaperone. 

At your service Ma’am. Even if just to allow your hubby to concentrate on the photography. 

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Eliminature said:

It seems to offer lots of privacy compared to the other designs 

I'd volunteer to be your chaperone

8 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Here is one of the urinals being put out on a Friday afternoon in Bristol.   They are put wherever there is a high incidence of peeing.

image.thumb.png.c4abb0c0dbd0ea2f0fe855ef3e1f773c.png

I love this one - also in Bristol (and yes I've peed in one put in that position too):

image.thumb.png.1e9e9be4b2f058440f48695ced478667.png

I'm sure you gentlemen wouldn't mind sharing! 

• Like 2
  • Agree 2