Northeast USA fan says hello

navesink01

It just dawned on me that while I have participated, I never posted an introduction.  Sorry, how thoughtless of me.  

I am from the Northeast US, bordering Quebec, Canada.  

I love watching  woman who are experincing pee desperation and those who naughty pee, especially due to desperation.  Wetting, as a result of desperation, is also logically connected.   That said, and this is often an apparent contradiction, I do not wish them to be in pain or be embarrassed unless they wish to be.  It is paramount that they have pleasure, or it is not pleasurable to me.  

I have a particular interest in desperation and the connection with orgasms with women.  I have noticed a definite link with some partners and feel it is an orgasm enhancer to most who are open to the possibilities. I love pleasuring woman and love it when I can create an out of mind and body experience.  The tension created in holding a pee desperation, I have observed and believe, can go a long way to creating that ultimate orgasm.  

Interested in sharing others experiences.