How did you tell your partner you liked pee?

Well for me its always been hard to read and understand emotions for example like why would me saying thing X make someone feel bad so i tend to be really blunt with my words and i don’t really have a filter so i just casually came out and said it to my wife when she asked what turns me on i just simply answered pee and then she asked what about it turns me on and i explained it to her in detail

• Like 4
10 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I havent lol. My secret fetish lies within myself and myself only. And everyone else on this forum too. Its been a godsend, Peefans has. The first partner I ever told ridiculed me so bad I felt so ashamed of myself. But here I dont feel like a freak. Everyone here is so normal and I love coming on here and chatting about our shared fetish. Will I tell my husband? No, only because I cant face another break down like I did years ago. But thats okay. Where I am now is perfect! I'm content 😊

It's a shame you had such a horrible experience, but I'm at least happy you've found a place and a way to get what you need 

• Agree 4
On 10/26/2020 at 5:16 PM, WethotSummer said:

I've always wondered how people opened up about their own interest in pee. 

From 18 to 22 I was single and only had a couple of 'friends' who knew and joined me and I think they all admitted it to me first. One time I was having a ONS with someone whilst pretty drunk and I didn't actually ask him, I just peed all over his chest and face, luckily he enjoyed it. 

However, when I met my now husband, it took a few years to open up about my love for pee. I almost thought I'd be doomed to secretly peeing my pants forever... But one day we were having a little joke about  on the sofa and he said he had to go pee and I kept hold of him and he said "ill just pee on you instead" and then we ended up having a really sexy kiss, before he got up and went to the bathroom. 

A little while later we were sending each other naughty messages and he asked if there was anything I wanted to do and so I shyly said that actually that time on the sofa really turned me on and maybe i would like to maybe try that for real maybe... 

His answer shocked me when he said it was something he'd been thinking about for so long. We ended up having a very filthy conversation all day via messages and when he came home he pissed all over me and in my mouth in the shower and I absolutely loved that whole day. 

It's now a regular part of our sex life and I can't imagine having never brought it up. 

So I'm wondering how other people brought it up with others and how long did it take you? 

That's such a great story with a happy ending!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
8 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

I didn't tell my husband, he guessed. I'm not even sure how, but he did. One evening, we were hugging and kissing in bed, working our way up to lovemaking. Out of the blue he said "You are turned on by peeing, aren't you? Especially outdoor peeing." I admitted, feeling like a kid who'd done something wrong and was owning up to it. 

He was fine with it, though. He indulges me in both fantasies and actual peeing together. He takes my photos for this forum. He even gives me the odd golden shower. 

I don't know how he guessed, but he did. 

A perceptive man. I'd hold on to him ... they are quite rare, or so my wife tells me

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Love 1

In my case, it wasn't so much a case of voluntarily 'telling', it was a case of my wife stumbling over a webpage I'd inadvertently left open but minimised.

That was quite a number of years ago now (remember 'easyshag.com' anyone?) and it wasn't a good experience - without going into details we went through a very rocky patch, lasting some considerable time. Gradually and very slowly we came out of the other side. My wife did her best to understand, she did try to experiment briefly - but it was clear she didn't enjoy it and it didn't feel right that I should push those buttons.

A long way down the line and we're still married, still making each other happy (and annoying the hell out of each other too) but as far as the wet side goes, I believe my wife just assumes it was a passing phase. It's not something I push in everyday life and we can both cope that way.  There's times I feel worse about things than others....   nobody's perfect, right?

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, gldenwetgoose said:

nobody's perfect, right?

You're right! (And I sympathise greatly with the awkward position you find yourself in, but pleased to know you both make each other happy!)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, Eliminature said:

I didn't tell my husband, he guessed. I'm not even sure how, but he did. One evening, we were hugging and kissing in bed, working our way up to lovemaking. Out of the blue he said "You are turned on by peeing, aren't you? Especially outdoor peeing." I admitted, feeling like a kid who'd done something wrong and was owning up to it. 

My goodness. I wonder how he did that? Had he noticed you peeing outdoors more than the average girl, or peeking at him while he relieves himself into the bushes...?

• Like 2

About 2 weeks after my wife and I started going out when we were teenagers I just asked when she went to the toilet, "can I come too" as I had to every girlfriend I'd had since I was about 5. She said yes and I watched and after we fondled. A couple of months later I passed my driving test and the outdoor peeing began! She has been very good to me as its not her thing but loves outdoor relief.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, Geepee9 said:

About 2 weeks after my wife and I started going out when we were teenagers I just asked when she went to the toilet, "can I come too" as I had to every girlfriend I'd had since I was about 5. She said yes and I watched and after we fondled. A couple of months later I passed my driving test and the outdoor peeing began! She has been very good to me as its not her thing but loves outdoor relief.

Lovely!

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Eliminature said:

He knew that I peed standing and that I was very keen to not only show it off, but also have him return the favour.

He was very perceptive, though. 

My guess is that this was almost entirely it, although only Mr. Eliminature himself could confirm.  A woman persistently wondering how and going to the lengths to learn to pee standing could only mean a particular obsession with peeing. 

• Agree 1
Guest UnabashedUser

Bonnie, my wife of ten years, initiated our first pee sex experience on our third date. This is a true story of that experience.

We'd had two other dates after we met at a drive-in restaurant, and we'd clicked immediately which led to an extended make-out handjob  session on the second date, and I hoped to score a home run on this date.

We were in the car returning from another burger-milkshake date and looking for a lonely back road to continue our mutual love session.  Finding a farmer's road next to a cornfield I pulled in.

She was immediately on me like a starving sailor on shoreleave, as I snuck up her t-shirt to open with one hand those pesky wire loop fasteners they insist upon placing on bras as she slithered her hand into my pants and slowly stroked my boner which was already leaking its nectar.  Sliding my hand to the front now, I freed up her 38's and circled a nipple with my thumb.

My other hand was working on the zipper of her tight tight jeans and having got it down now crept into the waistband of her sheer panties, sliding down to find her already damp furrow.

"Ooooh sailor (she liked to call me that) easy I have a full bladder. In fact, let me take these panties off and then I can pee and then you can ravish me " she murmured.

Bonnie hurriedly slides off the jeans and panties and opens  the door and swivels out, takes 3 steps and leaves the door open.

"You can watch sailor -- I think it will turn you on " she says, bending over in a half-crouch, her white butt gleaming in the moonlight, it's dark inner anal circle giving me a nice wink and show when suddenly her hot foaming piss streaks out from between her moist pussy lips and falls to the ground just inches from the open door.

I am clutching my boner now, gaping, as a whiff of hot female pee grabs me by the nose. I am so close to cumming now that I slack off the stroking, not wanting to waste it now, hoping to give Bonnie's pussy the full sizzling load of my pentup cum.

Still bent over Bonny shakes her butt a few times to dislodge the final drops of her pee, then turns and slides back into the car, putting her legs over my lap, then bending me down so my head rests directly on her pussy.

"Hey sailor -- how about drying me off now  ? " she moans as my pointed tongue finds its target inside her furry pissflaps and I begin to suckle her dripping twat, all 3 holes as she writhes in ecstasy and cums almost immediately gushing her juices all over my face and greedy tongue.

Suddenly my boner can't wait any longer and I press it to her clever hand where she feverishly jerks me off and I cum almost instantly all over her bare tits, drops of some hitting her squarely on her knowing and cunning lips, which she licks saying "mmm  mmm"  

Not many months after this early date we were married in Cuidad Juarez, Mexico . And it just keeps getting better, friends. Te Amo,  Bonita

• 2 weeks later...

I've asked my girl if she had any hard limits. She said no. Over the course of 2 months from meeting her I've subtly worked in the idea. We shared answers from a list of sex ideas on some site and figured if we would ever do them. Golden shower was a topic and she didn't seem off put by it. At another point she asked if I had any kinks. I new I could trust her and she was the first to ever know about my diaper fetish. Again she wasn't weirded out and found it hot. We are long distance and on her first visit I had to pee and the bathroom was occupied. I went and pissed outside on a bush she stayed inside. When she went home I brought that moment up of me pissing outside. She didn't think it was weird and shared a story from her life. When she was a teen she had a phase where she would masturbate then after coming she would piss in random spots in the house fully clothed. Her story turned me on and I had to pee when she told me. We took a short 10min break from texting as she got ready for bed. I grabbed a towel and recorded a video of me pissing my underwear and sent it to her. Soon talking about piss play became a normal thing for us. Next visit she wants to get on top of me make out and piss on me through our clothes.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 11/2/2020 at 8:19 AM, Kupar said:

For me it starts in a bad place and gets better. After 25 years of married life with a latent pee kink that I never admitted to anyone - maybe not even really to myself - my wife and I were on the verge of breaking up for reasons that mostly boiled down to a mismatch of sexual desire (not so much in terms of quantity, but more related to variety and kink - there were so many things I wanted us to try!) and poor communication (that's probably familiar to 90% of couples as they get older). In the end I sort of gave her an ultimatum - we see a counsellor or I leave. So we saw a counsellor for six months or so, who completely reset our physical relationship. I cannot tell you how much better things are now, but we are much more adventurous as a couple, so it didn't seem difficult to raise the possibility of pee play - we were more comfortable with our own desires and needs and understood we could set boundaries but push them.

When I suggested pee play and she said - "sure - I'm happy to pee on you, but I don't want you to pee on me" that was fine for me! We enjoy it like that now from time to time, and have had some great times. There are things I'd like to do that might never happen - but PeeFans is a place I can vicariously enjoy those things from others' posts. My wife doesn't know I'm a member of this community, but I'll tell her - she'll just dismiss it as one of my funny things.

Just a quick update. So this evening, my phone suddenly made that sound that the live chat makes when there's a new message - you know the one - it sounds like someone peeing. So I was in the kitchen, forgetting that my phone volume was up (because I'd just finished a late work call). "What's that sound? It sounds like a notification that is like the noise of someone weeing," said my wife. At which point, I did indeed tell her about this forum and my membership of it. And she gave me a look, asked a couple of questions about it, and ... as I predicted ... dismissed it as "one of my funny things". So there you go. I know - and love - my wife. It might have helped that we'd not long had strong gins and fantastic sex.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 11/2/2020 at 8:19 AM, Kupar said:

For me it starts in a bad place and gets better. After 25 years of married life with a latent pee kink that I never admitted to anyone - maybe not even really to myself - my wife and I were on the verge of breaking up for reasons that mostly boiled down to a mismatch of sexual desire (not so much in terms of quantity, but more related to variety and kink - there were so many things I wanted us to try!) and poor communication (that's probably familiar to 90% of couples as they get older). In the end I sort of gave her an ultimatum - we see a counsellor or I leave. So we saw a counsellor for six months or so, who completely reset our physical relationship. I cannot tell you how much better things are now, but we are much more adventurous as a couple, so it didn't seem difficult to raise the possibility of pee play - we were more comfortable with our own desires and needs and understood we could set boundaries but push them.

When I suggested pee play and she said - "sure - I'm happy to pee on you, but I don't want you to pee on me" that was fine for me! We enjoy it like that now from time to time, and have had some great times. There are things I'd like to do that might never happen - but PeeFans is a place I can vicariously enjoy those things from others' posts. My wife doesn't know I'm a member of this community, but I'll tell her - she'll just dismiss it as one of my funny things.

This reminds me of an experience we had a few years ago. Our relationship was a bit in the doldrums until :- My Wife and myself visited Dublin to celebrate our wedding anniversary. While there we had a tour on the open topped hop on and off bus. It was a beautiful sunny day in June, stopping off at the Guinness factory for a while. After the visit we had our free pint in the bar as we love it. Not to everyone's taste though and many women take one taste and drink no more. My wife finished before me and a young woman asked if she would like another as she had tried it before and didn't like it.That one followed the first and an American couple offered us theirs so we had one more each and (she was one in front of me) decided to get back on the bus. We had a quick trip to the loo as her seal had finally broken and waited for the bus. By the time we got on the bus she said she could have gone again, but off we went for the rest of the tour and she would wait until the distillery. Not long into the tour she was absolutely busting for a wee. She wondered about getting off at the railway station but we weren't sure if we could get to them without a ticket so stayed on and decided the zoo might be a better option. By now she was jiggling about in her seat with her hands pressed firmly between her legs. Passing over the river Liffey did her no good at all with her becoming more anxious she may not even make the zoo. We entered the long drive in Phoenix park I think, she decided to get up in anticipation and go downstairs to wait for the stop, This was terrible as she could no longer hold herself with her hands, almost doing a pee dance. There seemed to be little cover except the odd tree and quite open in the park but as we passed the large memorial a small wooded area with a path entering it came to view and there was the bus stop on the other side of the road. The driveway seemed to go on forever and to make things worse the bus went all the way down the drive then back again before reaching the bus stop. After finally pulling up She slowly walked to the wooded area, holding herself now. The path passed through the little wood, disaster though, the trees were totally surrounded by high railings and the secluded path had quite a few people walking along with nowhere to hide. This was the last straw for my wife, as a woman walked towards us my normally totally shy wife without a thought yanked her jeans down and as the woman passed her, blasted out a massive pee backwards from a high bent over nearly non existent squat that reached the railings from her stance on the path. 2 lads on bicycles were starting along the path and seeing my wife peeing turned and went down another path. After an age her pee stopped quite abruptly, leaving a massive puddle running back onto the path, must have been 2 pints.I had no problem holding my pee as I had a massive hard on. After she had pulled them up We cuddled for a moment, she was very out of breath and exhilarated, it finally sinking in what she had just done, what an impromptu present. Walking back I saw another fresh puddle on the path with a pink tissue beside it, probably not only my Mrs couldn't wait on the bus that day. Later that evening after a nice meal and another drink, we had a wonderful night in bed together celebrating our silver wedding anniversary. We seemed to truly re discover each other that day and really haven't looked back since.

• Love 2
  • 1 month later...

I never told my husband in 15 years, and I'd still be horrified if he ever found out. I know 100% for sure he would shame and ridicule me, and tell everyone we know to embarrass me. That's what he did with my bisexuality and threesome fantasies. He decided to shame me for it after he participated in it of course. Reviving this old post because I want to hear more responses. I'd really like to have a partner someday that I can share this with. 

• Like 4
17 minutes ago, thisismywildside69 said:

I never told my husband in 15 years, and I'd still be horrified if he ever found out. I know 100% for sure he would shame and ridicule me, and tell everyone we know to embarrass me. That's what he did with my bisexuality and threesome fantasies. He decided to shame me for it after he participated in it of course. Reviving this old post because I want to hear more responses. I'd really like to have a partner someday that I can share this with. 

im sorry things happened that way with your husband, but you know you can post on here with full support because we are all like minded people here ☺️ i would also like to find somebody to share my piss fetish with because i feel like it brings the two people closer intimately 💛

• Like 3