Favorite place

20 hours ago, foxypiss said:

Unfortunately he won't do that 

I used to think like that. But then I read something erotic that @Sweets wrote, and, by sheer luck, went down on my partner after she has peed but before she’d showered.

... But some don’t. I have one particular ex who always wanted me to shower before she’d suck my cock. I guess it takes all sorts. 🤷‍♀️☹️

• Hot 1
  • 3 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, naughty_rosie said:

I usually squat over the plants when I find an abandoned potted plant or planter.

But sometimes I stand just in front of the flowerbeds and pee all over the plants and flowers there.

I love the fact people enjoy the beauty of flowers that planted in my secret toilet lol

squat is my favorite position to see 🙂 However I like to pee outdoors (maybe on walls or trees). how would you like to see a man pee?

28 minutes ago, naughty_rosie said:

I usually squat over the plants when I find an abandoned potted plant or planter.

But sometimes I stand just in front of the flowerbeds and pee all over the plants and flowers there.

I love the fact people enjoy the beauty of flowers that planted in my secret toilet lol

I would love to see your flowers! I'd help him grow now ('cause I really gotta pee)

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/23/2020 at 4:47 AM, naughty_rosie said:

Sounds great. Have you tried peeing on the same flowerbed more than once?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My favourite place has been gone a long time ago. But I have happy memories. I liked to pee in my (now ex)husband's mouth while he was licking my pussy. He liked it too. I liked hearing him moan with pleasure when I let loose. Oh those were good times! 

My second (now ex)husband was one of those people who didn’t want to even lick pussy, at all. I managed to get him to do it just once, but I had to thoroughly wash it first! Damn! I haven’t had a good pussy licking since my first husband! Damn!

Personally I wouldn’t mind licking a pissy cock, even one with old smelly piss, and have done so many times! One day I’d like to try licking a pissy pussy too. 😉

• Hot 2
6 hours ago, MyPee said:

My favourite place has been gone a long time ago. But I have happy memories. I liked to pee in my (now ex)husband's mouth while he was licking my pussy. He liked it too. I liked hearing him moan with pleasure when I let loose. Oh those were good times! 

I wonder whether a lot of guys get into drinking pee this way? The whole thing of the taste of your lovers fluids is intoxicating. Certainly I can imagine being into it enough not to want to stop for a toilet break, and, y’know, my mouth’s already wet, you could just do it in my mouth and let me swallow it. Though I can’t reassure you it’s fine to go there because my mouth is occupied...

• Like 1
On 10/27/2020 at 3:34 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

Funny how a thread can suddenly shoot off at an angle like that...

Personally anywhere outdoors is fine for me. Most places indoors too come to think of it.  But somehow feeling a fresh breeze around my normally hidden away equipment just adds to the overall experience, and hearing my pee splatter onto maybe autumn leaves or grass.  

And I would love to watch you do that 😉