Day-to-day peeing

Our main bathroom is downstairs, with a toilet / sink upstairs.  The upstairs toilet is basic and it's also one of those where the position of the tank means the seat won't stay up by itself, you sort of have to stand to the side and press a knee  against it.

When I'm in the house alone, and working in my study upstairs obviously I just use the sink whenever possible. I have to walk past it anyway.

For those appreciating a view of male peeing there's a couple of photos at https://peefans.com/topic/16467-bathroom-renovations/

Similarly if I'm doing any jobs in the garage I'll use a bucket or container of some sort in preference to coming back into the house.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
44 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Our main bathroom is downstairs, with a toilet / sink upstairs.  The upstairs toilet is basic and it's also one of those where the position of the tank means the seat won't stay up by itself, you sort of have to stand to the side and press a knee  against it.

I reckon @Eliminature could do that with one arm tied behind her back, and without spilling a drop

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Increasingly this year as I've been working from home in the dining room which has doors to the garden, I've just been going outside and peeing on the patio rather than use the toilet downstairs in the house.

• Hot 1

As my name suggests, the apartment where I live is devoid of a toilet, so I am always having to improvise and seeking various other things to use as a substitute in my home such as the carpet, sink/bath, empty bottles or wet myself EVERY time I need to go.

Edited by No Toilet
  • Hot 1

I find entertainment peeing anywhere that doesn't require a clean up.  I only want to clean up a pee mess from my wife doing something to entertain me. Due to my public pee shyness, I really enjoy peeing anywhere when in private or only my wife's company. Regular day to day aside from the toilet, I will pee wherever is most convenient such as the back or side yards around the house, any sink, the shower, the pool, etc.  I've peed off balconies at rental cabins in the woods more than the toilets before on vacation.  For me, it just has to be private. 

• Like 2
On 10/25/2020 at 3:15 AM, foxypiss said:

When you have to go pee, not desperately just have to go, where do you go ? Do you ever use the toilet or naughty pee every day or just when you get the chance? I naughty per whenever I get the chance. (;

I go through phases with it.  Sometimes I pee quite normally and other times i just don't want to use the toilet at all.  I pee outside and I pee into things inside like a large bowl or a vase and other times i just pee in the sink or the shower.  Occasionally something even naughtier. 

• Love 1
  • Hot 1