Naughty pee

Hmmm.... Interesting challenge.  Completely understand where you're coming from in terms of no mess or damage.

Thinking of a few random thoughts, sorry to duplicate a bit:

- Do you have a floor that isn't carpet, like maybe a tiled kitchen floor - and to save on cleanup maybe combine with peeing onto a big towel which is going in the wash anyway.

- Perhaps having a wide neck bottle or jar - and maybe to add a dimension of risk, it has to be used in the dark or blindfolded?

- A kitty litter tray, just as though you had a pet cat.

- Perhaps if you want to have pee fun with boyfriend there may be some games you could play - like being desperate but you're not allowed to undress and pee, you have to communicate your need to him - he has to undress you to be able to pee, with rewards or forfeits involved?

• Like 2
7 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Hmmm.... Interesting challenge.  Completely understand where you're coming from in terms of no mess or damage.

Thinking of a few random thoughts, sorry to duplicate a bit:

- Do you have a floor that isn't carpet, like maybe a tiled kitchen floor - and to save on cleanup maybe combine with peeing onto a big towel which is going in the wash anyway.

- Perhaps having a wide neck bottle or jar - and maybe to add a dimension of risk, it has to be used in the dark or blindfolded?

- A kitty litter tray, just as though you had a pet cat.

- Perhaps if you want to have pee fun with boyfriend there may be some games you could play - like being desperate but you're not allowed to undress and pee, you have to communicate your need to him - he has to undress you to be able to pee, with rewards or forfeits involved?

Love the boyfriend idea

• Thanks 1
45 minutes ago, foxypiss said:

Not to sure about that one 

The logic is that when you then run the dishwasher, the detergent, water and heat will sterilise everything and rinse away every trace of your nectar.

Of course if your dishwasher is right in front of a big kitchen window then you may have a different cause for concern lol.

13 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

The logic is that when you then run the dishwasher, the detergent, water and heat will sterilise everything and rinse away every trace of your nectar.

Of course if your dishwasher is right in front of a big kitchen window then you may have a different cause for concern lol.

I'll look into it lol

Out of curiosity - since everything has a subtly different interest in this kink of ours...

Appreciate that you're a fan of peeing in different places with variety, but don't want to cause lasting damage or odour.   Do you gain any enjoyment through desperation, or at least from the eventual enjoyment upon the release at the end of a long period of holding?

I only ask in that it could open up a few new areas of suggestion for you - but don't want to go down that rabbit hole if it's not your thing.

I love naughty pee but I'm incredibly house proud and so worried about ruining anything so a few things I've found fun is peeing onto the bathroom floor and bathmat whilst sat on the toilet. 

Sitting on a rolled up towel straddling it and peeing (if it's rolled plenty it doesn't go through the bottom so I can do this anywhere. I like the sofa most) 

Scrunching up some panties (big ones, or any other types of clothes I guess) and then letting out little trickles of pee into them as I masturbate, which is extra fun because the more I pee, the wetter they get and then I'm masturbating with pee soaked knickers. I can also do this anywhere with minimal accidents. 

Otherwise it's all tiled floors, bath/shower, garden 

• Hot 2
14 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Out of curiosity - since everything has a subtly different interest in this kink of ours...

Appreciate that you're a fan of peeing in different places with variety, but don't want to cause lasting damage or odour.   Do you gain any enjoyment through desperation, or at least from the eventual enjoyment upon the release at the end of a long period of holding?

I only ask in that it could open up a few new areas of suggestion for you - but don't want to go down that rabbit hole if it's not your thing.

I'm not much of a fan of holding it

What about peeing in to the toilet tank?  When the next person flushes it might look like they forgot to flush.
Now it might require some careful acrobatics by you, unlike a guy who can just stand and aim down.
Good luck if you try this.  Might you be willing to share how you accomplished it and if there were any reactions?