Helped 2 Men Piss in my House

13 minutes ago, pop-a-squat said:

I had been drinking and was feeling very naughty. I texted a guy I knew who was into pee stuff. He came over with a full bladder. I told him to stand up, and walk with me to the corner of the room where I had some dirty laundry. He stood there and I undid his pants and took out his cock and helped him piss all over my wall, carpet and dirty laundry. I even shook it dry. Then he ended up going home, he had somewhere to be. So we just had some pee fun and he left.

I then decided to invite another guy over who I also know is into pee. He sat with me on the porch drinking, and announced he needed to go pee. We walked to the side of my house, by the driveway and he let me hold him as he pissed against where the fireplace juts out from the house. He sprayed the brick with his cock in my hand, and then it slowed down and puddled between our legs. We went back to the porch and talked and had a few drinks. We went for a walk around the neighborhood and found a parking lot. There were cars next to each other, so we walked between the two of them and he pulled out his cock and let me hold it and I aimed it at one of the car doors, moving it onto the front tire, then onto the door handle. Soaking someones car in my friend's piss.

Mmm, very hot stories 🥵💛 thanks for sharing. Pee fun is always the best when it's shared with a friend. I also love how you soaked the stranger's car in your friend's piss and got the handle 🤭 The owner will have touched that nice pee when they got back.

• Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...