Group/Swinger sex with piss?

For me, I definitely like sex with pee involved - but only with my wife.   Would I enjoy participating in a wider piss party?  Absolutely, but I don't think I'd ever do it because I would only do it if my wife was involved and I don't believe she would want to do that.

• Agree 3
  • 2 months later...
On 10/23/2020 at 11:29 AM, kinkyplaypal said:

All of the above. Solo and with my wife but would love, love, love to do group pee!

In an ideal world (one without nasty diseases) a piss gangbang would be bucket list stuff

It's not going to happen for me, but in an alternative universe ...

• Agree 2
Guest UnabashedUser

Have done a 3-some with pee involved but would love a group scene.

Wife and I play with pee frequently together and I'm pretty sure she'd be into peeing on someone or watching or letting a group watch her as she's into mild exhibitionist activity.

As far as her taking a stranger's pee not so sure she'd do that.

• 3 months later...
On 12/24/2020 at 8:29 AM, UnabashedUser said:

Have done a 3-some with pee involved but would love a group scene.

Wife and I play with pee frequently together and I'm pretty sure she'd be into peeing on someone or watching or letting a group watch her as she's into mild exhibitionist activity.

As far as her taking a stranger's pee not so sure she'd do that.

Nothing like the present, lol! I'm getting my wife to understand the swinging lifestyle, and she is open to it but still trying to get her whole foot wet 😂! If you ever need a 3rd and in Vegas! Always there to lend a hand or a drink in this case!

Guest UnabashedUser
On 4/21/2021 at 3:59 AM, Draco36 said:

Nothing like the present, lol! I'm getting my wife to understand the swinging lifestyle, and she is open to it but still trying to get her whole foot wet 😂! If you ever need a 3rd and in Vegas! Always there to lend a hand or a drink in this case!

Actually in West Texas so not that far from LV.  She'd be interested if there was a woman and a man involved. Is your wife up to join?

Mrs R and I are swingers and very active in the LS. However, we play our piss fetish very close to the chest. We have revealed our fetish to 1 couple, but, only after they told us that they have the same fetish. We have hung out with them multiple times and we have become good friends, but, we haven't been able to have a play date/piss party yet just because of life. All 4 of us are at the same level of what we enjoy with the fetish, so, none of us will have to hold back on something we want to do, or have done to us, when the time finally arrives. We have exchanged quite a few photos and videos involving our fetish though and just that has been hot as hell. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, RocknCpl said:

Mrs R and I are swingers and very active in the LS. However, we play our piss fetish very close to the chest. We have revealed our fetish to 1 couple, but, only after they told us that they have the same fetish. We have hung out with them multiple times and we have become good friends, but, we haven't been able to have a play date/piss party yet just because of life. All 4 of us are at the same level of what we enjoy with the fetish, so, none of us will have to hold back on something we want to do, or have done to us, when the time finally arrives. We have exchanged quite a few photos and videos involving our fetish though and just that has been hot as hell. 

Sounds wonderful! I hope that when that time arrives, the party's all you want it to be.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
Guest UnabashedUser
On 4/29/2021 at 11:03 AM, RocknCpl said:

If you're ever in Texas as a couple Bonnie my wife and I would love to entertain you in the hot tub.