Local groups

Hello, I’m looking for groups or other people in the las vegas area that are in the same or similar mind frame as me. Not very experienced but wanting to “get wet”! Lol! Looking for age range 21-40, Singles and married couples always welcome ( the more the wetter!) respond or PM personally so we can chat, I’m an open book!

Firstly @Draco36 - a huge welcome to the site.

I don't mean to sound negative and I completely understand your situation  - but do have to say, we don't really encourage people hooking up off the site.  We're not a hook up site, we're a community for people to share their interest inside this safe bubble.  In the forum we can help if someone oversteps the mark, or becomes uncomfortable whereas in the big wide world we don't have that influence.

Also when you message one-to-one, you interact with one person but when it's an open discussion just like this you've got thousands of like minded people to share fantasies, experiences and content.  There is always the possibility something could come of it, but there's some amazing friendships here to be made - and then see what happens.

I completely understand that, I’m just curious because I haven’t been able to find anything about the community. This is the first communication I have gotten into in a couple of years. I just want to find others in my neck of the woods. I’m a happily married man, not looking to “hook up” with random people, just looking for others like me!

19 minutes ago, Draco36 said:

I completely understand that, I’m just curious because I haven’t been able to find anything about the community. This is the first communication I have gotten into in a couple of years. I just want to find others in my neck of the woods. I’m a happily married man, not looking to “hook up” with random people, just looking for others like me!

Cool - no problem at all - and my unreserved welcome to the community.   (We do suffer from this thing where a certain type of newcomer mistakes us for a one-to-one chat site from the outset, or worse.   Clearly though you understand us and you're in the right place).