Public peeing in the age of Covid.

Covid hasn't stopped me from pissing outside lol, iam still doing it and maybe even more so because alot of washrooms are closed to the public. For instance the grain terminal that iam hauling to doesn't have a public washroon anymore so I happily piss in their parking lot lol

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

I have peed outside many times these past 6 months. It's addicting!

Good to hear that not having woods at the end of your backyard isn’t holding you back. Hopefully you’ve been able to mark some walls and concrete as well as nourishing the plants...

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
3 hours ago, Girllikespee said:

I love peeing outside, but often am worried to get caught doing it. I've gone outdoors a couple times out of sheer desperation when all the restrooms were closed because of covid.

Totally understand the fear of getting caught.   However, providing you've been sensible then there's a very strong argument to say 'I had no other choice, apart from have an accident there was nothing I could do'.

By being sensible I mean finding somewhere discrete like in some trees in the park or behind some refuse bins in an alleyway, behind cars in a car park rather than in an open space where anyone could easily see.  Also somewhere where the need to pee is plausible - like a big park with locked toilets or an area without any public facilities.  Finally if you're close to home then I agree there is the risk of being caught by someone who knows you, but away from your own area even if someone saw you, you would just be a random person having a pee.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
8 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Totally understand the fear of getting caught.   However, providing you've been sensible then there's a very strong argument to say 'I had no other choice, apart from have an accident there was nothing I could do'.

And somehow ending up filming it. I mean, I was trying to scroll through Facebook but somehow ended up filming myself peeing? Could happen to anyone...

• Haha 4