Woman to woman piss standing tips?

I've been trying to teach myself to piss standing and I've reached a wall, so to speak. Sadly my stream is running down one leg and not jet washing the wall as I'd like it to. 

Earlier on I pissed on my hallway carpet with no clothing on my bottom half. I leaned my back on the wall and dropped only slightly to a high squat with my legs wide open. This was successful with my stream going a good 4 feet in front of me, watering the wall and the carpet. I used my fingers to guide my stream. 

I tried later on the kitchen floor with my knickers and leggings down to my knees, in a standing position with my legs apart, again using my fingers to part my lips and guide my stream. It didn't work though and having really needed to go I ended up peeing a torrent all over my knickers, leggings and feet. I couldn't even stop peeing. I just helplessly let it run down my legs and flood my clothes and the floor.

Where am I going wrong? Is my anatomy just not cut out for weeing standing up?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 10/20/2020 at 7:43 PM, Eliminature said:

First of all, "is my anatomy just not cut out for weeing standing up?" is not a mentality that will help at all. You need to completely disregard that notion and tell yourself that it is possible - you've managed it at least once after all.[...]

I wonder if in fact many, perhaps most, women will not master the art of peeing standing up, even with training. While there are plenty of videos illustrating success, perhaps they represent a skewed sample? People might be more apt to post their successful attempts over their unsuccessful ones, and folks that try and repeatedly fail might never post. Even some women quite devoted to this--Nerdy_Faery, for instance--seem to wet their clothes, their legs, or the floor more often than not (although in her case, doing so might be part of the fun, leading to less-than-whole-hearted attempts). Elsewhere I've read that variation in women's natural stream affects the difficulty level quite a bit, with a naturally forward-facing stream being easier to direct into a receptacle than a naturally downward-facing one (and the latter being much more common).

It also seems that nearly all women who do master it indicate they first need to shed all their clothes from the waist down, I assume because of stray drips. You can see such drips in the vast majority of clips posted (when the camera zooms in close enough to see). And in every clip I've seen where the woman attempts it in pulled-down jeans or through the fly of men's underwear, her clothes end up splattered, often soaked. All this leads me to wonder if the norm of women sitting down (or squatting) is not a cultural artifact, but derives rather from the extreme difficulty most women would experience in attempting to pee neatly while standing. In other words, I wonder if ukpeegirl86's situation is more the norm, even after training: a successful attempt only now and again. Consider an analogy: I cannot currently dunk a basketball--I'm too short. If I trained really hard, I might possibly manage to get the ball over the rim, sometimes, but I doubt I could do this consistently or gracefully.

This is not to discourage anyone from trying to master the art (or to imply any inherent inferiority). Perhaps Eliminature's advice is right on target: don't assume you're not cut out for peeing while standing until you've given it your all. But isn't it possible that for many, perhaps most women, it's not in the cards?

• Like 2
7 hours ago, brucejedi said:

I wonder if in fact many, perhaps most, women will not master the art of peeing standing up, even with training.

Not so. I can do it perfectly well and there is nothing particularly special about me or my female anatomy. Moreover, I do this every day of my life. This is not a one off just for likes on the internet.

IMG-20201020-WA0005.thumb.jpg.00c880a66451f30069bcf764049f16d0.jpg

Edited by Eliminature
Adding the photograph
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, brucejedi said:

It also seems that nearly all women who do master it indicate they first need to shed all their clothes from the waist down, I assume because of stray drips. You can see such drips in the vast majority of clips posted (when the camera zooms in close enough to see). And in every clip I've seen where the woman attempts it in pulled-down jeans or through the fly of men's underwear, her clothes end up splattered, often soaked. All this leads me to wonder if the norm of women sitting down (or squatting) is not a cultural artifact, but derives rather from the extreme difficulty most women would experience in attempting to pee neatly while standing. 

Nope. This is due to to women's trousers generally being modelled on men's. Women's jeans have a tiny fly which is quite clearly an imitation of the much longer fly on men's jeans. Therefore, manufacturers don't expect women to be standing up to pee and they don't cater for it. In other words, women are taught to pee sitting as children and society gives them no other choice. Women must pee sitting because society demands it. 

I say eff that!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Also, don't very young males need to pull down their lower clothing and underwear before they graduate to keeping them up? It seems like a logical step for the sex that thry call fairer, too. Even more so since trousers aren't generally designed with women peeing standing in mind. 

Note, I don't have children. I'm only going on memories of what my male friends did when I was a kid, but that was more years ago than I care to remember. I could be wrong about that.

• Like 3
12 hours ago, Eliminature said:

Nope. This is due to to women's trousers generally being modelled on men's. Women's jeans have a tiny fly which is quite clearly an imitation of the much longer fly on men's jeans. Therefore, manufacturers don't expect women to be standing up to pee and they don't cater for it. In other words, women are taught to pee sitting as children and society gives them no other choice. Women must pee sitting because society demands it. 

I say eff that!

Yeah! Time to tear down the system!

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Eliminature said:

I say eff that!

But we have skirts which makes it easy to piss standing up for girls in the summer XD.

But yeah the reaction is often a surprise if you spray a wall standing up as a girl but is seen normal if boys do it.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

Yeah! Time to tear down the system!

What should we do?  Are existing women's zipper flies but longer the best option, or should we have those like the one Eliminature seamstressed together?  Or another option? 

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...
On 10/22/2020 at 11:02 AM, Eliminature said:

I say eff that!

What do people think of this more female-friendly fly? https://eliraapparel.com/

• Like 1
16 hours ago, RitaPinturas said:

What do people think of this more female-friendly fly? https://eliraapparel.com/

Well - those clothes seem interesting (if not designed for standing-up wees), and I would have thought would appeal to some of the ladies on here, but expensive!

Edited by Kupar
clarity
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Not a super cheap option, but super quality and not obvious they are bought for the use of standing to pee with a vagina:

Male Prana Zion fitted climbing pants

They look like light-weight feminine cargo pants, are insanely stretchy like leggings, and durable. The crotch zipper is low enough I just lower the waist to mid butt and then have more than adequate room.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Ftmsoftboi said:

Not a super cheap option, but super quality and not obvious they are bought for the use of standing to pee with a vagina:

Male Prana Zion fitted climbing pants

They look like light-weight feminine cargo pants, are insanely stretchy like leggings, and durable. The crotch zipper is low enough I just lower the waist to mid butt and then have more than adequate room.

It's great that there's an option for the ftm out there!  Have you had the chance to pee into a urinal with them?