Cool urinals

My thought exactly @Kupar - and with enough class to enjoy the show without going wildly over the top.

If it's ok with you do you mind if I go first, I don't want to have to live up to her expectations after she's seen you pee in front of her. 😉

• Cheeky 1
  • Haha 3
On 6/11/2022 at 10:31 PM, Wolfpee said:

I have been to London for a few days to check out some of the outdoor urinals I would say they are cool. Apart from two which is indoors but it different from the rest I guess.  Here’s some heavy pic’s. 

A4052925-697D-4AAA-8933-A5D2F3A5F269.thumb.jpeg.a25c1d12024b85a67cc720fcd381a981.jpeg\

The dogs 😂

On 6/11/2022 at 10:31 PM, Wolfpee said:

424B5B1F-947B-495A-8759-95B1D0FFA977.thumb.jpeg.feb4ea12fbd0526ba347d86f91610b45.jpeg

Huh, a lot of liquid got on the floor, here, maybe repeated stand-behind-the-wet-bit and piss in the wall’s general direction

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

My thought exactly @Kupar - and with enough class to enjoy the show without going wildly over the top.

If it's ok with you do you mind if I go first, I don't want to have to live up to her expectations after she's seen you pee in front of her. 😉

Be my guest Goose!

18 hours ago, oliver2 said:

Recipe for frustration. All the dicks you would be not quite seeing …

Hah - maybe - but if you pass by when I was there, you might witness a graceful arc of pee above the top of the urinal 😉

Edited by Kupar
Typo
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
On 7/2/2022 at 11:56 AM, Kupar said:

Well, when in Brussels it would be a shame not to try out one of the street 'uritrottoirs', near the south station. So I did. K, who was with me, said I wasn't adopting the stance and achieving the trajectory of the man in the sign, so I had to step back a pace, arch my back, and spray a graceful arc into the trough. There is something rather wonderful about doing that in public in the middle of the day. No pics unfortunately. She didn't want to. Maybe another time.

Uritrottoir 2.JPG

Uritrottoir sign 2.JPG

The punk-ish hairstyle and the sideburns on the person in the sign are making me chuckle! 😂

I'll have to try to find and use one of these myself if/when Mr E and I visit Bruxelles this summer. We're only there for the day - just passing through on the train on the way to another city. But we have to try the Belgian beer. 

Between us, we have a reasonable command of Dutch, German and French, but neither of us speaks Flemish at all. Hopefully we can communicate well enough. 

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, Sophie said:

This urinal has a built in TV!! 

6wn3sa6pvea91.jpg

Every pub that shows live football should have this installed.  Downside is trying to get through the crowd of blokes standing there, willies in hand, watching the match.  The upside is, with all of them in the loo, I can get away with a sneaky pee under my table whilst I watch in the main bar.  There's always a silver lining 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 3