Cool urinals

7 minutes ago, mickymoist said:

It's amazing how vehemently some people react

It's a sad indictment of modern life, but you could have just ended your comment there 😞  And I agree with you. I'll be using it next time I'm down that way. There are such pissoirs all over Paris - or used to be

• Like 2
58 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Not sure if this should be here or in funny pee pics.

If you’re into bouldering I guess it is cool. 

89D2D685-AA0C-4A23-89A7-C03477560FF9.jpeg

I hope that's in the women's room too. 

Oddly, only 1 of the 3 urinals has a grate underneath it. 

22 hours ago, yellowii said:

I hope that's in the women's room too. 

Oddly, only 1 of the 3 urinals has a grate underneath it. 

I'd have left out the urinals altogether and been content with the grate - how many of those trying to hit the middle one are going to hit it? So there will be rivers on the floor anyways...

I remember a nightclub where they simply had a grated floor in the men's bathroom: you'd simply piss against the wall or on the floor - and there wasn't even a mess or splash, as the grid held it back. Great idea - I wonder why they don't do it more often. Probably even cheaper to install and maintain...

• Like 1
On 4/18/2022 at 7:32 PM, Sophie said:

181149.jpg

I wonder how many men pee on the ladies' anatomy rather than into the bowl.   I know I would.  Although, splashback could be an issue.

• Like 2
  • Agree 2
On 5/5/2022 at 4:25 PM, Alfresco said:

I wonder how many men pee on the ladies' anatomy rather than into the bowl.   I know I would.  Although, splashback could be an issue.

Hopefully the tits are squeezable lol

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Kupar said:

I think there are quite a few of these places, in London and elsewhere. I would think the temptation to use the urinals for their original purpose would be almost overwhelming for many members of this site lol

I managed to resist, though was massively excited at so many women inside urinals lol

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, harry_jones_1975 said:

I managed to resist, though was massively excited at so many women inside urinals lol

Haha! 'Massively excited' ... you probably wouldn't have been able to go if you'd wanted to lol