Cool urinals

1 hour ago, oliver2 said:

Be a shame if it fell over. There’d be piss all over everything …

I can easily imagine a drunk girl trying to sit on that and toppling it over, soaking herself with the juice of a thousand penises. 

I'm surprised no one has yet uploaded pictures of the stava pissoir art gallery.  You'll notice that in pictures taken later, the urinals are blocked off with safety barriers.  Most likely, some drunkard thought the exhibit was interactive!  Lord only knows if it was a woman.  We all know just how much the Czech drink and are willing to piss in public. I know this might sound like a fantasy - but if it were a man caught using the art gallery, wouldn't it be in the news associated with this gallery?  On the contrary, a woman peeing into a urinal that's part of an art gallery might distract from the message of urinals as art.

In my personal opinion, this art gallery should have been interactive. And like all art galleries, both men and women are welcome. 

001-0.jpg

1.jpg

002-DSCF2551.jpg

003-DSCF2552.jpg

004-DSCF2553.jpg

005-DSCF2555.jpg

006-DSCF2556.jpg

007-DSCF2557.jpg

008-DSCF2558.jpg

015-DSCF2566.jpg

016-DSCF2567.jpg

029-DSCF2583.jpg

Edited by yellowii
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Kupar said:

Some amazing ones in this gallery! I think my favourite so far is the chessboard, but all of them are great - and yes, what a pity they weren't usable!

I too think the chess board is likely the most creative.  However, the clamshell is likely the easiest for women to use

• Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...